Chasing You: 25

Author's P.O.V.

Jungkook wasn't able to work after the incident.. Yes it's true that they lost their biggest investor on their company.. But what bothers him more is the fact that Jimin loved him.. That he is the one who always made the latter cry....

•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••

'Well, the person I like smiles like a child, pouts like a child and acts like a child..' Jimin smiles weakly.

'Oh!! Was it Taetae-hyung??'

'What the fuck Kookie!! /hits his arm/ I'm not in love with Taetae, okay?? He's Hobi-hyung's boyfriend and my best friend for life too!!' He explained. 'I was in love with someone else..'

'Okay.. Then who is it?? Is he from our school too??'

'Yeah, he is.. I love everything about him.. Ever since I met that boy, I learned to love him.. He was completely opposite of me.. But even if he didn't know my feelings at all, I'm gonna love him forever..'

Jungkook patted his head and sighed..

'He really is lucky, you know that??'

'Yeah I know.. But apparently, he's in love with someone else.. Someone from another school..' Jimin looked from afar and sighed again.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

'Kookie, can we go out?? I have tickets for Bigbang concert..' Jimin smiled as he look into the latter..

'Jiminie, I can't come with you.. I have an important thing to do.. Go ask Taetae-hyung and Hobi-hyung.. Sorry!'

'Like what?? /pouts/ Please Kookie, come with me.. I promise, I'll treat you dinner afterwards.. Please?? Please??' He cutely begs for him.

'I really can't.. Maybe next time??'

'Alright, if you say so..' Jimin sighed and went back to his seat.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

'Uhmm Kookie, why are you telling me about this Kim Yugyeom?? To be honest, I don't know him so don't talk too much..'

'But Chim..' He pouts.

'You only call me Chim whenever you're in trouble or being overly excited..'

'Cause I really am excited..' Jungkook held the smaller's hand. 'Yugyeom finally agreed to go out with me and try dating.. It wasn't just friendship, Chim!! I'm gonna be his boyfriend soon!!'

Jimin took his hand back and smiled bitterly.. This is worst than any nightmares at night.. This is reality and damn! It torn his heart apart..

'Well congratulations to your new achievement, Kookie!! At least now, you don't have to pretend to be my boyfriend..' He plastered a fake smile.

'No!! We can continue being sweet in front of everyone.. It was my own way to protect you with my stalkers..'

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++