Chasing You: 34

Author's P.O.V.

After their detention, Jungkook looked alot more gloomy.. He was quiet and troubled that even Jimin was affected..

'Kookie, if you're not feeling well, we can always turn down hyung's invitation for snacks.. You don't have to pretend to be fine infront of me.. I know you, baby.. We were together for almost 3 years..'

'Jiminie, if Jeonghan was alive and so am I, will you still choose him to marry you??' He sighed.

'Who knows... Maybe or maybe not.. God only knows what should be done in our lives.. I am not in the position to say so.. /linked their hands/ Why asking, Kookie??'

'Nothing.. Maybe I'm just overreacting.. /sighs again/'

'Hey.. /stopped walking and faced him/ Look at me..' Then Jungkook's eyes met his. 'God made me for you.. We are destined to be together.. Whether Jeonghan is alive or not, fate will bring us closer and make crazy stuff just for you and I to be like this.. /cupped his cheek/ I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, JEON JUNGKOOK.. I love you from the moon and back..'

Jungkook nods in agreement and sobs.. He can't lie to Jimin and to himself that he was fine at the thought that Jeonghan will marry his boyfriend..

'Come on, we should hurry up.. Hobi-hyung might kick our butts if we stay here longer..'

The two met a grumpy Taehyung and a tired Hoseok.. They went to their favorite pizza shop to meet up their three other friends.. This was their real life..

************************************

'So where do you wanna get married, Joonie-hyung?' Jimin ate his cheese pizza excitedly.

'We wanted to go to London or Greece.. As long as Jin and I were happy, then I don't care about the place..' He explained.

'Aww.. That would be great for sure!!' Jimin giggles. 'Can I be your best man?? Please Joonie-hyung.. Please please??'

'Of course dear.. You and Kookie will be our best men..' Jin added.

'Thanks alot, hyung!!'