Chasing him: 15

{a/n: See notes after the chapter..}

Author's P.O.V.

Five months after the incident in the restroom...

Jungkook looked from afar.. It was Jimin with his friends.. They were chatting about the latest news about their favorite K-pop idols.. They tried to be as quiet as possible, yet Taehyung and Hoseok had been fighting about who's better..

'Seventeen is the best!!' Hoseok exclaimed.

'No!! Wanna one is the bestest..' Taehyung countered.

'Sweetie, bestest is not a word.. How many times to I have to tell you that??'

'And how many times do I have to listen to you?? You're impossible.. /pouts/ can't you just support me??' Taehyung hisses.

'I love you so much that I wanted what's best for you..'

'Then should I break up with you and find someone else??' He smirked.

'YAH! Kim Taehyung!! Do that and I'll fly back to my parents in London..' Hoseok seriously uttered.

'Guys enough.. That's not worth it.. /sighs/ We can change the topic and eat our lunch peacefully..'

'Fine.. Sorry Jiminie.. /smiles/'

If Jungkook was also there, he can help Jimin taking care of the two weirdos.. But he won't be able to do that now.. Jimin choose to leave him and be with them..

Was it because of his dumbness??

Or maybe his stubbornness??

He doesn't have a single clue why Jimin started acting that way..

And it drives him crazy..

*****************************

By the time of their graduation ball, Jungkook was surprised when he saw his best friend wearing just a normal track pants and white turtleneck.. He wasn't dressed for the occasion..

'Jiminie..' He mumbled.

'Oh.. Hi.' Jimin replied. 'Congratulations, you're going to graduate this weekend..'

'Same as you.. /sighs/ Why are you wearing that?? Aren't you gonna attend the graduation ball??' Jungkook stared at him and wonder.

'I can't.. I'm leaving now..'

'W-wha?! What do you mean?? Where are you going??'

Jimin smiled weakly and turn away..

'I need to leave, Jungkook.. /looked up and bit his lower lip/ I need to start my life without stress and heartache..'

'and where are you planning to go??'

He chuckles bitterly while trying to compose himself..

'I'm going somewhere that I won't be able to see you..'