Chasing You: 29

Author's P.O.V.

A year later..

Jungkook lived a normal life after Jimin went gone missing.. They tried searching for him for the past 6 months but they didn't able to find even a slightest hint.. He was gone like a wind..

By the time of his first year anniversary, Jungkook finally gave up on him.. He started dating with other guys and girls that looks like Jimin.. He needs to settle down now or his parents might force him to marry a person he doesn't even knew..

************************************

On his 4th date on that afternoon, he was stunned at the boy who came inside the shop with the guy that looked exactly like Yoon Jeonghan..

It was Jimin.. HIS Jimin..

'Min, do you want an iced coffee or frappe?'

'C-can Minnie have milkshake?? Please Hannie-hyung

'C-can Minnie have milkshake?? Please Hannie-hyung..' The pink haired boy said while doing aegyo.

'Alright baby.. Can you wait for hyung to order?? Can you find some seats for us?? Taetae-hyung and Hobi-hyung will be here any moment and they brought Yeontan..' Jeonghan placed his hand on the latter's shoulder. 'If you'll be a good boy, I'll buy you an ice cream.. Is that a deal??'

Jimin nods and kiss the taller's lips before he runs to the empty seats near Jungkook.. He wasn't the same old Jimin, but he was still the same when it comes to looks and height..

His smile is more genuine now..

But there are things that he can't understand..

Why doesn't he recognized Jungkook the moment their eyes met?

Is he somehow acting innocently??

Or maybe...

He already move on and forgot the person who hurts him the most..

He was so distracted with his thoughts that he didn't even realize that Jimin was standing there, smiling like a kid..

'Hi mister!! Why are you alone?? /puppy eyes/ Do you want some lollipop?? Minnie has three!!' Jimin offered his candy on the guy who was staring at him..

'P-park Jimin?? Is that really you??'

Jimin nods and happily points his ID..

'Yesh!! I am Park Jiminie!! But hyung called me Minnie or Min.. /chuckles/ What's your name, Mister bunny??'

Jungkook swallowed thickly.. He cannot believe that Jimin was here now.. He's alive, yet he doesn't remember him..

'Hello Minnie.. I'm Jeon Jungkook.. You can call me whatever you want.. Nice to meet you! /handshake/'

'Nice to meet you too, hyung!! /giggles/'

The two were busy introducing each other until two guys went in and approached the smaller..

'Minnie!!' Hoseok exclaimed.

'Hyungie!! /runs into him/ Hello Mr. Yeontan!! /kiss its nose/'

'Taetae-hyung, Hobi-hyung..' Jungkook bit his inner cheek.

'Jeon... Jungkook..'