Chasing him: 11

Author's P.O.V.

Jungkook went to Yugyeom's house to pick him up and grab some dinner.. He wasn't like a poor boy who cries after losing a toy.. He is way better in handling his issues.. Who cares if Jimin is with him the whole week?? That doesn't mean that he can't visit him in their house right??

They went to Yugyeom's favorite BBQ house.. It was a cozy place for couples.. The two were about to sit when Jungkook's saw a orange haired guy with Jeonghan..

'Do you like it, Hannie??'

'Hmm, yeah.. I love it.. Stop feeding me and eat too.. You need some nutrients for your slim body..' Jeonghan warned.

'Do I look bad with this kind of built??' He pouts

'No, you didn't.. I just want to see you being healthier.. /ruffles his hair/ You wouldn't mind right??'

Jimin shook his head and giggles. He was happier now than before.. Maybe Jeonghan was the reason why he enjoy his school and distract himself whenever Jungkook is around..

'Minnie, can you do me a favor?? Please??'

'Sure what is it??' He smiles.

'Can we kiss?? It's been a while since the last time we've done that and I wanted to feel your lips into mine.. Please??'

Jimin wasn't new to kissing.. He and Jeonghan already kissed multiple times before.. He was his first love after all..

'Alright Hannie.. Just a quick kiss okay?? We're not supposed to do it here, but I know you're gonna ask me again and again so....' He cupped the other's cheek and look into his eyes. 'Do it..'

Jeonghan thanked the Gods in heaven for giving him such a cute little mochi.. They might not be a couple now, but he was working on it.. Taehyung and Hoseok were helping him in the process...

He planted a quick kiss at first before kissing him again for the second time.. It was passionate and sweet, making Jimin lose into space.. When they finally let go of each other, Jimin was blushing deep shade of red before hitting the other boy..

'I only said once!! Why did you have to do it again?!!' He whines.

'You ask me to kiss you again.. Was it my fault for having a plumped lips who attracts people to kiss it?? /smirked/ Don't be sad, Minnie.. I enjoyed it too..'

Jimin hits him again but this time, he embraced the taller to hide his face..

'I love you so much, Minnie.. Please don't leave me..'

Those words hit him like a truck.. Jimin heard it before.. Those words that begged people not to leave them.. Jungkook said it once they stayed in the infirmary.. He was in deep sleep, calling his love one's name.. but it wasn't him.. It was YUGYEOM..

Now that Jimin had Jeonghan, it was clear to him that someone can like him just the way he is.. He didn't have to force his destiny to find someone.. Love will find a way to make everyone happy..