N I N E

| send requests pleaseeee :) part 3/3 of the last imagines <3 |

Finn and Y/n their second year of college

Y/n parks her car in the drive way of her and Finn's house. They've been together for five years now. Their relationship is full of laughter, happiness, and love. They both couldn't be any happier.

It was Y/ns birthday, and she planned on just sitting down to watch a movie with Finn. It was already 7:00 p.m. Finn, however, had other plans.

Y/n unlocked the front door and was greeted by a trail of rose pedals. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, but followed the trail all the way to the pool in the backyard.

There she spotted a table, with two plates, a vase of flowers, and a candle lit in the middle. Finn was sitting at the table.

"My love, please come sit." He said, standing up to pull out Y/ns chair for her. "Finn, what are you doing?" She chuckles.

"I know, it's not much, but please sit down." He smiles.

"What do you mean? This is adorable." She laughs sitting down.

He walks to kitchen quickly and comes back with some homemade Chicken Guacamole Bombers, and Mac and Cheese. "That smells really good." Y/n says, a wide smile spreading across her face.

"The best for you, love." Finn said, setting down the meal for Y/n and him to eat.

They eat their dinner and discuss their days. "Okay, listen." Finn says, standing up Infront of Y/n.

She's about to stand up as well, but Finn tells her to stay seated. He sighs, "I love you so much, and if I were to tell you how much I love you then I would be here on one knee for the rest of my life." He says, getting down on one knee.

"Finn.." y/n says, tears beginning to fill her eyes, as she puts a hand over her mouth. "Y/n, i knew I was in love with you since the first day I met you, back in the first grade. I didn't even know what being in love fully meant, but I knew I loved you. Do you remember what I said to you?" He asks, wiping away a tear from Y/ns face, "I asked you if you wanted to marry me. And you told me to ask you when we were older. Then, in highschool I told you I was gonna marry you one day. Well, Y/n, will you please make me the happiest man in the whole fucking universe and marry me?" He says, opening a small box, revealing a beautiful ring.

"Finn, yes, yes, yes, YES!" Y/n exclaims jumping on Finn, causing them to stumble over.

She places kisses all over his face and hugs him tightly, "Yes, I will marry you, I love you so much." She cries.

She pulls back and Finn places the ring on Y/ns finger.

"I love you." They both say in unison. Finn cuffs Y/n cheeks and kisses her passionately. "Happy Birthday, baby." ,