F O R T Y - N I N E

| i kind of cried while writing this :/ hope you like it, requested by irdinazurin |

"Hey, babe!" You yelled, as you walked into the hotel room

You set your bag down and took off your shoes.

As you walked into the main room you spotted Finn with his knees held to his chest and his head burried into his arms on the bed.

"Finn? Are you okay?" You asked, walking over to him.

He lifted his head and revealed his red eyes and tear stained cheeks.

Your heart dropped as you ran over to his side.

"Finn, my love, what's wrong? Talk to me," you asked, sitting next to him.

He sniffled, "Everything is so stressful. I have to be perfect on filming scenes. I have to watch what I do or say because anything can be taken in the wrong way. I have to go to this interview or that photoshoot. I have to be- I just can't do this sometimes," his voice breaks.

"I have so much pressure on me all the time, I have so much weight on my shoulders. At times I just want to calapse and forget about everything and just be alone. Everything is so damn hard," he says, bursting into tears at the last words.

You pull him closer to you and hold him, as he wraps his arms around yours.

He cries into your chest as you whisper sweet things in his ear.

"You do so much and you make so many people happy. It breaks my heart to see you like this. You deserve a break. You deserve to have time alone," you say, feeling your own eyes on the brim of tears.

You run your hands through his hair and just sit with his head in your lap.

"I'm so proud of you for dealing with all this. I'm so proud of you for everything. I love you so much," you say, kissing his head.

He lifts himself up and cuffs your cheeks, pulling you in for a gentle kiss.

You pull apart for a few seconds and he leans his forehead on yours. With your thumbs, you wipe away his tears.

"I love you, thank you." He kisses your forehead.

"Anything for you. If you ever need to take a break just let me know, okay? We'll run away to Hawaii or Paris for a whole week. I promise," you smile.

He chuckles, "I'm so lucky, I don't deserve you."

"Finn, you deserve the world," you say, kissing him again.