F O R T Y - T H R E E

| would you guys want an Imagines book 3? Or nah? |

Imagine Finn invited you to the MTV Movie and TV awards where you meet Gaten, Noah, and Sadie + The Losers Club. They all loved you and think you and Finn are perfect for eachother.

You are wearing one of the most beautiful dresses their. Finn poses with you and in one of the pictures he kisses your cheek. You pose with the Losers Club and Stranger Things cast.

Finn got called over for an interview and the interviewer asked who he there with. He pulled you over and said, "my date this evening is this beautiful girl right here." He said, kissing your hand.

The interviewer asked you both questions and a lot of them made both of you blush.

During the awards you sit next to Finn and Jack. When the nominees for Best On-Screen Team were being announced you cheered when the Losers Club came on. Finn held your hand while the presenters opened the card. They shouted "The Losers Club!" And everyone jumped up in excitement. Finn kissed you and you congratulated him.

You were going to sit and wait, but Finn pulled you up to the stage with him.

While Jaeden was talking Finn had his arm around you and then he kissed your cheek, which made people scream and cheer. The same happened when Stranger Things won for Best Show.

After the awards you all went to get dinner together, per Wyatt's request. It was so fun and you had the best time.

| Sorry if there's any typos. Sleep deprivation sucks lmao |