F I F T Y

| This is the last imagine :/ OF THIS BOOK. I'm gonna be doing a third imagines book! Tysm for all the love and support it means so much. Hope you like this :) you and Richie are in your twenties|

"Honey, I'm home!" Richie shouts, followed by the front door slamming shut.

He walks in the living to find you sitting on the couch with a small red box in your hands.

"Hey," you smile, quickly standing up.

You wrap your arms around his neck and he wraps his around your waist.

He gives you a quick peck on the lips before you pull him over to the couch.

"Whats going on?" He asks, sitting down.

"I have something for you," you say, handing him the box.

"Why? Is it our anniversary? Because I could've sworn that was like four weeks ago. I remember we had like the best se-"

"It's not our anniversary!" You laugh, "Just open it, please."

He smiles and then takes the top of the box off.

He picks up the wrapping paper and throws it to the side, revealing the surprise.

He stares at it with his mouth hanging open.

"You're joking, is this some kind of prank? Did you buy this online?" He says, picking up the positive pregnancy test. You had bought the one that had a cap to put over the dirty side so that he wouldn't touch it.

"No, Richie." You shake your head.

"Holy shit," he whispers.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" He shouts jumping up and down.

You stand up and laugh.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, OH MY-" he stops and stares
at the positive sign. Then, he turns around and runs over to you.

He picks you up and spins you around causing you to squeal.

"Oh shit," He sets you down and then wraps his arms around you, "I'm gonna be a dad." He whispers into your neck.

"You are, Rich." You smile.

He bends down and places a hand on your stomach.

"Hey, I don't know if your a boy or girl, but I promise to love you with all my heart. I will never, ever let anything happen to you," he says, kissing your stomach.

You and Richie have been trying for a baby for the past four months. The last two weeks you've felt incredibly sick and you noticed that you missed your period.

You were extremely excited so this morning you went out and bought two pregnancy tests.

You did both of the tests while Richie was at work. When both tests came back positive you cried for a few minutes. Tears of joy of course.

Now Richie was crying tears of joy.

"Ugh, I love you so much. We're gonna amazing parents," he says, wiping away his tears and kissing your forehead.

"I know, we're gonna be the best parents."

"If it's a boy can we name him Richie Jr." He asks.

You raise your eyebrows and shake your head, "no, no, no."