F O R T Y - S I X

| I'm so excited almost all the losers have reunited  <333 It Chapter 2 here we come omlll. This was requested by teamdallasdolan10 hope you like it, love :) I may have shed a tear lol|

Y/h/s - your home state

Finn hits the call button and puts the phone up to his ear. It's rings and rings until Y/n picks up.

"Hey!" She shouts, on the other end.

"Hey," he softly smiles at the sound of her voice.

"Whatcha doin?" Y/n answers.

"Nothing," Finn responds, there's a small pause until Finn speaks up, "we need to talk." he says, sitting down on his bed.

Y/n is silent for a few seconds then says, "okay? About what?"

Finn sighs, "I can't keep doing this."

"What? What do you mean? Finn, what're you saying?" Y/n says, as she sits down on her desk chair.

"This long distance relationship. I thought I could do it, but I can't," Finn says, already feeling the tears threatening to escape his eyes.

"Finn, we've been doing it for over a year now, I thought we were okay?" Y/n says, her voice breaking.

"I love you so much, but it hurts, it hurts to miss you everyday. I want to wake up and be able to kiss you goodmorning. I want to be able to cuddle with you and watch movies on the couch all day long. I want to kiss you everynight before we go to sleep.
It's too painful to miss someone this much. I love you with all my heart, but I can't keep doing this," he finishes, wiping the tears off his cheeks.

Y/ns heart drops and she doesn't even know what to say.

"Y/n? Say something, love. Please," Finn begs.

"I love you, too. I understand. Everyday I wanna just kiss you and hug you. I wish that I could everyday," she smiles, as she cries.

"It wouldn't be fair or healthy for either of us to continue going on like this," Y/n continues, "I still love you and I probably always will. You mean so much to me and it hurts to let you go, but you're right, it's for the best."

"Y/n, you're everything I could ever ask for. I'm sorry, to spring this up on you so randomly, I truly am-"

"Finn, it's fine. I understand, really it's okay," y/n says, wiping the tears from her cheeks.

After they end the call Finn feels nothing, but a whole in his heart.

He loves Y/n and he hopes that they'll find eachother again. She lives in Y/h/s and Finn lives in Vancouver.

He used to believe that the saying "if you love them let them go" was bullshit, but he gets it now.