He's perfect

Logan'sPOV:
After we had breakfast, Patton and I got into the car and made our way to the orphanage. We were both excited but Patton was practically bouncing in the passenger seat.

"I can't wait Logan!! I am so excited!! Oh! Are we going to for anything specific? Boy, girl, age?"

"I wouldn't mind a boy, and as far as the age that doesn't matter. Preferably a toddler, but if we happen to find a teenager that would also be satisfactory."

Patton beams in my direction before he starts to list things we'll have to get once we decide on a child to adopt. For the most part, we have the necessities the only thing missing is any personal touch the child might want to add.

My nerves are high but so is my hope.

I can't wait to finally have a family with Patton, and that thought alone calms my nerves and puts a smile on my face.

-------time skip to orphanage-----

I park the car in front of a fairly large, brick building. It seems well kept and clean from what I can see which is a good sign.

Patton grabs my hand and we both head to the doors, pausing once we get there before opening it.

"Are you ready Logie?"

"I'm ready Pat." With smiles on our faces, we walk inside to what seems to be the front desk.

"Hello, we have an appointment scheduled for today."

"Oh yes!! You're the couple we've been waiting for!"

Oh lord, she is more bubbly than Patton.

Patton just smiles politely as I take in all the information the woman practically shoots at us. She talks faster than Patton when he's excited, and I thought no one can talk faster than Pat.

After about 30 minutes of paperwork and a lot of signing, we are finally able to go to where all the children are. Some are outside in the backyard and others are scattered among the many rooms the building has to offer.

"Oh Lo, how are going to make a decision?"

I can see, for the first time, the sheer look of panic on Patton's face as he grips my hand. I sigh and pull him to walk closer to me.

"Patton, don't worry yourself with those kinds of things. We will find the child most suitable for us and that will love us just as much as we will love them. Stay the calm and happy Patton I love with all my heart."

"AAWWW LOGIE THAT WAS SO SWEET!!"

I blush as now half of the children in the room are staring at us and probably think my name is actually Logie. Sighing, I take a good look around the room noticing that all the kids have gone back to playing or whatever they were doing before.

I take note of one child imparticular that seems to be reading by himself with a black cat plushie held tightly in his grip. I tap Patton to get his attention and motion towards the child.

He seems no older than three, brown hair much like ours, pale skin, freckles, and the pair of the sharpest blue eyes I've seen in comparison to Patton's.

He looks to be a perfect mix of both Patton and I. Patton seems to think so as well because after looking at him like I did he turns to me with a huge smile.

"He's perfect."

"Agreed."
....... ......... ......... ........ ......... ..........
Hope you enjoyed!💙