9. You Vile Ungratful Thing!

A/N: Comment, feedback, essay, vote and yeah. So I wont be able to upload for a bit cause I'm leaving my Gram's and she's going camping. So yeah. Anywho onto the story-Gerard

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh shit, you saw?" Frank asked with a panicked tone. Linda sighed and nodded. "No, you couldn't have! It was late.." Frank said, he was really freaking out now. Linda crossed her arms.

"Frank, it wasn't that late. It was basically 6 o'clock. And you know what? I can smell the alcohol on you, changing your clothes doesn't mask that kind of scent. And is that...Marijuana?" Linda said. Frank put his hands at his head and gripped at his hair that was long enough to be grasped. Linda frowned at him. "Do you know how disappointed I am in you? You hang out with boys who are older than you, who dress like bums, and don't even shower. Mikey was nice, Mikey was very nice and your age. But Gerard? He's a Senior isn't he?" Linda asked, he could hear the disappointment in her voice.

"Yea, he's older than me." Frank admit staring at the table. "But that doesn't matter what the age is. Age doesn't matter when you find people who accept you into their life." Frank whispered.

"Accept you? Frank, you were kissed by two boys, while high and wasted. Is that acceptance?" Linda asked.

"It was fun, the kiss didn't mean anything!" Frank shouted.

"Really Frank? Fun is getting wasted, and high. Do you want to end up like your father? You were better than this at your old school. Do you understand how bad this is if anyone ever finds out? Who was the other boy? Not the one taking pictures, by the way, he'll probably spread them all around your school and people will tell you that you're a vile ungrateful thing!" Linda shouted back.

"It was Bert. Listen, we're friends. The kiss really meant nothing. Don't even fucking bring Dad up!!!" Frank screamed, Linda's eyes widened and her hand whipped out and backhanded Frank's cheek, it made him turn his head in recoil.

"You watch your language Frank! Swearing is not allowed here anymore. We had enough swearing when your Dad was a drunk asshole. Do you want to be like him, Frank? Is that what you want?" Linda asked angrily.

"I'm nothing like him! You don't get it do you? I'm a kid, I'm supposed to mess up." Frank told her.

"No, you are not supposed to go out and get drunk and high with people you barely know, especially with that big of an age difference. Especially if you end up kissing a boy." Linda snapped.

"You're being so stupid! I told you we're just friends. Do you not get that?!" Frank shouted.

"You're a Fagget!"

"No I'm not!"

"Then why do you go out kissing boys, Frank? Just for fun?"

"It was a dare!"

"You were drunk, are you sure it was a dare? Or are you a truthful drunk?"

"What do you mean by truthful drunk?"

"Do you really come out when you're drunk? Are you a fucking Fagget, Frank?"

"I'm not Gay!"

"Are you sure about that? You vile ungrateful thing!"

"Stop being a bitch and fuck off!!" Frank screamed as loud as he could. Linda's expression darkened with shock and she stood up and grabbed Frank's shirt and pulled him off of his chair and shoved him to the ground. She bent down and put a knee on his chest.

"Really Frank? You're going to swear at me now? Do you know how much you look like your Dad when you're mad? Its disgusting, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a Fagget as well." Linda said, she smacked him hard across the face. "You disgust me, Frank. You're vile, you're ungrateful, and you're a thing. You are a Fagget." Linda snarled. Frank was smacked again, he shoved her off of him and quickly got to his feet awkwardly and picked up his bag and ran to the stairs and up to his room, he slammed the door closed and pulled his really heavy dresser over in front of it. He left the lights off, he threw his bag at the ground and turned and screamed as he punched the wall repeatedly. (It's not really the best way to get your anger out, cause it really causes people pain. I know from experience...)