16. Coming For More?

A/N: if you haven't noticed, I'm in a really writey mood cause I downloaded a notepad app on my phone and I can type up chapters on it and then take breaks and save it and stuff. Its so much easier compared to copying it from my laptop onto the site from my phone. But this..this is worth it. Anywho, read, comment, essay, vote. Thanks <3 -Gerard

__________________________________

Gerard finally got to come home after two weeks of eing in the Hospital healing up. Frank was excited about that. During the time that Gerard was in the Hospital, Bruce had gone missing at school and hadn't shown up.

"Hey, Frankie." Mikey said approaching him in the hallway.

"Sup?" Frank asked opening his locker. Mikey leaned on the lockers beside him and shrugged.

"So, is your Mum cool with all of us now?" Mikey asked.

"I dunno." Frank replied pulling his Art book out of his locker.

"She should be.. I mean, he called you when he got shot. No one else. So it should make her like, think that like, he trusts you, which he does. But uh, ya know?" Mikey said.

"Hah, yeah Mikes' I know." Frank said with a smirk. Mikey nodded awkwardly and laughed.

"That made no sense whatsoever." Mikey said. Frank nodded at him and watched the tall lanky boy walk over to FroToro and they began talking about videogames.

Frank just shrugged and walked to his Art class. He was transferred there two days ago, he had no idea why. He was alright with art, but not too good at it.

He walked in and greeted Mr. Phillips and Mr. P explained why he was switched. It was because all of the Gang's classes were switched around to keep the distance of everyone from Bruce.

Frank sat down and pulled out a piece of white paper. He began to sketch his name in graffiti. It had a smiley face with a X'd out eye and a stitched like mouth.

A cold hand brushed against his shoulder and then across the back of his neck to the other shoulder. The person stopped and leaned down.

"Frankie Iero. You have some talent in that type of artwork." The person whispered hoarsely. Frank looked over to see Gerard. He smiled.

"Gee?" Frank asked looking at him with wide eyes. Gerard smirked and wrapped an arm around Frank's shoulder as he plopped down into the chair next to him.

"I'm here today, Frankie." Gerard said looking at Frank's sketch. "Its more like a test. If I start feeling bad I have tto call Mum." Gerard added.

"But you're here." Frank murmured smiling lightly.

"Awe, yes. So, Sugar. How have you been?" Gerard asked.

"Worried." Frank said as Gerard leaned his head on his shoulder slightly.

"Well how come?" Gerard asked.

"You got shot." Frank pointed out. Gerard nodded and backed away slightly and faced Frank. Frank looked at him and noticed that Gerard was in a black baggy wife-beater so the gauze wouldn't come off, the gauze was wrapped all around his Ribs. He had a hoodie on zipped partially up. He was still as pale as ever. "Gee, how does it feel?" Frank asked.

"It hurts." Gerard said. He had some of the more healed stitches uncovered by the thin gauze, but they were raw and sore looking. "But, I don't care. I'm happy I got to see you." Gerard whispered.

"Mr. Way, glad to have you back. You should figure out a new project." Mr. P said from his desk. Gerard nodded his head and moved to sit across from Frank, he pulled out a piece of thicker paper.