18. Black And Blue

A/N: so the other night, my friend aand I were watching Degrassi and this guy, Drew had a concussion and he went unconcious so he collapsed. And his brother Adam held onto his head. Beverly thought it was the funniest shit eger so she held onto my head for like the rest of the episode. -Gerard

____________________________________________

Frank lay on his back on Gerard's bed. Just listening anand watching the older boy talk to his brother. Gerard sat up beside me, his back.against the black wood headboard. Mikey sat at the computer still fidgeting online. Gerard ocasionally glanced down at Frank and brushed his fringe of hair out of his face.

"Hey, Gee?" Mikey asked as he logged off of YouTube. The room went silent, the background noise was now gone. Gerard looked away from Frank and directly at Mikey. "Didja take your meds?" Mikey asked.

"I'll take them in the morning, Mikes'." Gerard replied. Mikey nodded and stood up.

"Okay, well I'm going to bed. See you in the morning." Mikey said, he then disappeared up the basement steps. Gerard got up slowly off the bed with a couple fingers to his left temple. Frank could tell that he was still dizzy and weak. He went and turned on his stereo quietly leaving a soothing background noise. He then turned and flicked off the light.

"I'm in my clothes." Frank grumbled. He Gerard chuckle in the darkness and the light flicked on. Gerard was digging around in a drawer and then tossed some clothes at Frank and pulled off his own shirt. Frank caught them and stood up changing quickly and putting on the clothes that smelled just like Gerard. He liked that. Gerard changed into black sweat pants and looked at a shirt and tossed it on.

"Just leave your clothes on the floor we can wash them tomorrow." Gerard said, he then flicked out the lights again and then Frank couldn't see anything at all.

He was already laying back down and he saw the pale white arms of Gerard's reaching over him and then a body shifting across him. "Gerard..?" Frank asked almost silently.

"Yes?" Gerard asked getting comfortable and pulling a downy black comforter iver them both.

"How do you feel?" Frank asked.

"You've asked this a lot today, Sugar. I hurt..a lot. But I don't feel like I'm dying or anything." Gerard answered, he reached out and ran his fingertips down Frank's bare arm. It sent shivers down his spine.

"Dont ever die." Frank whispered, he heard Gerard's breathing and the quiet music.

"I will eventually, we all do Frank." Gerard stated. He laced his finger's with Frank's.

"What do you think happens?" Frank asked gripping Gerard's hand. There was a sound of silence. Gerard took in a deep breath.

"Well, I like to think that Death comes for you in a form of your happiest memories. Like, lets say if it were a parade, then Death would come for you in the form of a parade and you would be stuck in your favorite happiest memory." Gerard told him.

"What do you do when you're alone, Gee?" Frank asked smirking.

"I think." Gerard said quietly, Frank felt him closer to him. "Probably a lot more than I should." Gerard added, his lips brushed against Frank's forehead.

"Why though?" Frank asked. "Don't you ever get bored?"

"Frank." Gerard said, "I'm a 18 year old guy who is in deep depression, there isn't much for me to do with myselF. I find no...happiness in things most people do."

"But you have pills for that." Frank pointed out.

"The pills." Gerard said coldly. "They don't make me happy, Frank. They basically keep me from killing myself." Gerard said quietly. "You keeo me happy." Gerard whispered, he reached over aand flicked on a lamp so Frank could see him. Gerard sat up and pulled Frank up too.