14. Rabid

Bert looked at Frank with wide eyes after Gerard let go of him. Gerard stared at hand that was still resting on Bert's shoulder. "What the hell?!" Frank said louder.

"Frank." Gerard said not looking at him.

"Gerard? Are you kidding me?" Frank asked angrily. He walked into the room and let the door slam behind him.

"Calm." Gerard said darkly, his eyes snapped to Bert.

"Calm? Really? That's all you can say?" Frank asked, he walked to the chairs and picked up his jacket that he left.

"Frank." Gerard said darker. Bert felt somewhat afraid if Gerard when he was mad. He lightly traced a few scars.

"I don't understand." Bert said looking at Frank who had his arms crossed now.

"Fuck you, Bert." Frank snarled. Gerard grunted and laid back with a loud thump against the pillow.

"Frank, I said calm. I'm the one who did it." Gerard said loudly, he was staring at the ceiling again. Frank's expression turned from angry to hurt. Bert's mind clicked, Frank liked Gerard, and the kiss at the party that they shared probably meant something to him. But Gerard just said he loved Bert, was it because of the painpills he was hopped up on?

"Why..?" Frank asked, his head was drooped. Gerard sat back up slightly, he had to adjust the bed so his back was rested against something. He coughed heavily with a grunt.

"Frank just calm down." Gerard snapped. Frank's eyes widened and he looked at Gerard with a shocked expression. "Okay?" Gerard asked.

"Fine." Frank said looking at Bert once more. Bert had to admit, the short kid was frightening.

"I wanted to kiss him." Gerard said giggling slightly. Bert looked at him and managed to catch a glimpse of his eyes, his pupils were tiny as meese fur. Maybe smaller.

"Gerard, you can choose when to inject that shit into you, right?" Bert asked pointing at the IV drip.

"Heh, fuck yeah." Gerard said smirking, he was poking at a button connected to the drip. It was injecting the liquids into him.

"You're so high right now." Bert muttered. Gerard shook his head.

"Naawww." Gerard said leaning his head back, his one arm still on Bert's.

"Ok, what the bruck (bitch/fuck) is going on?" Frank asked impatiently.

"Gerard, stop." Bert said standing up smacking Gerard's cheek.

"But it feels so nice." Gerard said smirking. Bert backed away and walked over to Frank and stood beside him. "Really? You're mad now?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah." Bert said.

"Wait. So he's fucking high?" Frank asked.

"Psh, not highh. I'm out of this world, Sugar." Gerard said with a wink.

"Ugh." Bert groaned.

"C'mon Bert. Lets go tell a nurse." Frank said tugging on Bert's sleeve. Bert followed Frank out into the hallway, as the door shut they could hear Gerard giggling through the walls.

They walked down to the main floor and went into the lobby of the Hospital. Frank turned and looked at him with an angry expression, he punched Bert in the face, but not hard enough to make him bleed. "You're an asshole, Bert." Frank said.

"You and Gee have a thing goin on, don't you?" Bert asked.

"Kind of." Frank said looking at his feet. "You can't tell anyone though."