28. Overdose

A/N: Uhm, sorry for the long waited update. I haven't been thoughtful lately. Sonewhat stressed I guess. Anyway, this story is ending in this chapter. Sorry. I might write a sequel, but I dunno. Ask me fellas :) should I or not? Please read and comment telling me whether I should or not. -Gerard

____________________________________________

Frank and Gerard spent the rest of the night in the police station and they ended up calling the Crowe's

Victor came and picked them up, Gerard was swearing and slurring his words the whole way to Manhattan. Frank wanted to punch him hard in the face. Victor ended up making Frank just stay the night.

The two boys sat in Gerard's bedroom and Gerard was drinking once more. It made Frank so angry. He grabbed the bottle from Gerard's grasp and set it down on the desk across the room.

"You're done, Gerard." Frank said sternly, he wanted to lodge that in Gerard's head. Gerard looked at him and cracked a laugh.

"No." Gerard said, his fake laughed snapped to a stop and he stood up pushing passed Frank, Frank grabbed Gerard's arm and pulled him backwards so he sat down on the bed.

"Gerard. You. Are. Done." Frank snarled angrily, Gerard rolled his eyes and licked his lips in annoyance. He pushed himself up. "Gerard." Frank snapped trying to keep at a small tone.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP FRANK!!! I CAN FUCKING DRINK WHEN I WANT. IM NOT EVEN DRUNK!" Gerard screamed, he shoved Frank out of the way and stomped across the room, he picked up the bottle and slammed it, he went to his bag and got another and opened it.

Frank groaned and turned on.the light. Gerard grunted and whined when Frank reached out and flivked on all the lights and pointed them at Gerard. "Gerard!" Frank said loudly, Gerard closed his eyes and took.a big swig. "You're going to fuck up drinking all the time! You're gunna fuck everything up!!!" Frank screamed, Gerard scoffed.

"I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP FRANKIE. IM FINE!!!!!" Gerard roared, Frank stomped over tp him, grabbed the bottle and punched Gerard square in the nose. Gerard spun slightly and fell to the ground with a shriek, he rolled into a ball hos hand on his nose, blood seeping onto the wooden floor.

The bedroom door creaked open and the little girl Mackenzi peeked in. She had a frightened expression. She slunk in and went to stand behind Frank. "Gee?" Mac murmured quietly, she put a hand on Frank's arm and peeked passed his side ar Gerard who was rolling on the floor. "You make a fool of yourseld Gee." Mac said, she stepped passed Frank and kneeled down beside the squeaking boy. She rested a small hand on his shoulder and stopped. "Do it for Frankie and stop. You told me you loved him. Don't you still? Show him, and stop drinking." Mac said to him. Frank was shaking. Gerard grunted.

"Fraaaaannnkkk." Gerard slurred, Mac looked up at Frank, stood up and walked behind Frank to oush him to Gerard. Gerard looked at him, blood was gushing from his nose thay was already slightly blue.

"What, Gerard?" Frank asked dully. Gerard reached his fingers at the bottle in Frank's hand and grasped it before frank could react. He sat uo slightly and looked at the half empty bottle chugged the rest down and set it in Frank's lap.

"Help." He whispered. Frank looked at him. Gerard narrowed his eyes. "I fucking.. hate you." Gerard grumbled, Frank's jaw dropped and Gerard's eyes went a tad foggy and he fell back limply choking. Frank sprang forward in shock, what he had said and what was in his other hand shocked Frank. It was an empty plastic bag with a bit of white residue.

"Call 911 now!" Frank shouted, Mac scampered out of the room screaminf and Victor and Serena came rushing into the room. Gerard was jerking slightly throwing up a bit onto the floor, Frank couldn't do anything.. Gerard was now unconcious. Frank couldn't believe it when the doctors and people came rushing in taking him away, the plastic bag had in fact been a bag wrapped inside another of cocaine, both empty.

They all went out to the front lawn and watched the ambulence go, Mac wwas holding on Frank's hand tightly and Victor had a hand on.Frank's shoulder. Serena was crying.

"What happened to you, Gee?" Frank whispered. He gripped Mac's hand tighter and then sighed heavily. Would Gerard be okay? He had no idea. Did Gerard mean that he hated Frank? He didn't know.