Chapter 1

August 2019-

I started this story in my teens, stopped and then picked it up in 2015 when I joined Wattpad...stopped and now revising in 2019! (Btw OG readers the last chapters of book 3 are done! Yay! I apologize for leaving y'all hanging.)

So you will notice my chapters are short but as it goes on they become much longer. (I plan to one day publish this story *fingers crossed*)

Respect me and my ish because I will always be respectful towards you.

The Babysitter has a lot of mature content so if you can't handle that, then this may not be the story for you to read right now.

Lastly, August Alsina is NOT playing his true self. And I do not write in a lot of slang so use your imagination if you need to picture August speaking a different way.

This series is great and I am confident you will enjoy it as well.

-Lys😘

_________________________________
Monday 6:00am

"Baby girl it's time to wake up," August said shaking his daughter Kimberly. "I need to get you to Nanna's house a little earlier today."

"But daaaaaddddyyy, whyyyy? I'm so sleepy," Kimberly whined, rubbing her pretty brown eyes as she struggled to sit up.

August sat on her bed and sighed, "daddy has to get to the gym and handle a few things. A few of my employees have been very bad."

Kimberly frowned up her face, "daddy, do I got to beat someone up for you?"

August shook his head laughing, "nah baby girl, daddy can handle it. I just need you to brush your teeth, get dressed." He looked down at her wild curly dark brown hair, "and umm bring your hair stuff to Nanna house."

August let Kimberly get her self together while he went downstairs to get her breakfast ready. He made toast with her favorite raspberry jelly and cheesy scrambled eggs.

Around 7:15am, August arrived at his mama's house. She was standing at the door waiting for her grandbaby with open arms.

"How's my babies doing this Monday morning?" she gave them both kisses as they walked in the house.

"We good mama," August said, while sitting in the chair. "Hey mama, what do you think about me getting a live in babysitter or something for Kimberly. You know, to make it easier for me. If I had someone at the house helping me with her 'specially since she bout to start kindergarten in the fall." August had been thinking about this for awhile now.

"Aww damn, don't remind me! My grandbaby is gettin' so big!"

"Hahhaha I know mama, it's crazy. It feel like only yesterday we took her home from the hospital," he got a little quiet for a few moments. Clearly with a memory running through his head. "Damn, I miss Sabrina."

Mama Sheila rubbed her son's back, "I know baby, but look at the precious gift she left you with."

They both looked at Kimberly playing with her doll and smiled.

"She sure did." He paused before going back his original topic. "I really feel like I need someone full time. I hate havin' to rely on you to watch her. You finished raisin' kids after Chris and Kelcei."

"You're right, but you know I will do anything for her," she paused. "However, I ain't against you getting a babysitter. That little girl is a handful," they both laughed. "Just make sure I'm there for the interviewing process and get a full background check. I don't want my child having an ex-criminal or child molester watching her," Mama Alsina said, with a stern look.

August laughed, "Mama of course I'm gonna do those things. I'll be damned if I have some crazy person with her." He stood up to stretch, "but look I need to go. Do me a favor, call around and see who might be able to take on this task."

She said okay and gave her son a kiss goodbye and he kissed his daughter goodbye before he headed to his gym to kick ass and take names later. August does not play when it comes to the money that feeds his daughter.

______________

-Lys💜

Edited 8/2019