Chapter 11.

Trey did a double take when saw Becca and ran towards her. "Baby! I SWEAR it wasn't me!" knowing exactly what she was thinking, "I didn't burn anything up. It was that dumb ass old ass man next door."

"What the hell happened!" rubbing her temples as she walked towards the building. She wasn't expecting her first day of work to be so eventful.

"The man fell asleep with a lit cigarette in his mouth, it fell on the carpet and it caught on fire!" he said trying to catch up with her as she walked.

"Trey if you didn't start the fire then why the fuck is the living room windows shattered?" she said.

"The fire burned his wall connected to our place Rebecca!" he told her.

Rebecca panicked. Trey just held her. After about a half hour the police let her up the apartment. The damage was horrible. The wall between her apartment and the neighbors was burnt to nothing. Her furniture in her dining area and living room had to be all replaced.

"Trey where the hell are we going to live!" she said through her tears.

Trey just shook his head.

"We will figure it out. Just get what you can in bedroom and Ill meet you down stairs. I need to get my car and Ill deal with the police," he kissed her forehead and went to talk with the police.

She pack all the clothes she could and any personal items. Once she grabbed everything she wanted, she went to her car to make some phone calls. She called August first to let him know she wouldn't make it over there the next day.

"Hello," August said from the other side of the phone.

"Hey August." She started with a stuffy nose from crying.

"Becca are you iight? What's wrong?" he said getting a little worried

"My condo caught on fire. Now I'm trying to figure out where I'm going to stay. It's just been a very stressful day." She said continue to cry.

"Well there is no question, you are staying in the guest room. I am so sorry to hear about this." He said hoping she would take his offer.

"Thank you, but I doubt Trey would want to stay there. We will probably stay at my older sisters house." She said through sniffles.

"Okay. Well my home is now your home. You can come here if you need to." August said.

"Thank you so much. That means a lot," she saw Trey driving up next to her. "August, I have to go. I will give you a call tomorrow to let you know how things are going."

"Alright Rebecca. Be safe. Call me if you need to talk." He said

She smiled to herself "Thank you August."

She got her self together and let Trey know they were going to London's house. She knew it wasn't the best idea since Trey and London did not get a long, but she didn't give a damn about their petty beef. So she called London and of course London didn't have a problem with them staying at the house.

*****

A few days have gone by since the fire and staying at London's house. Her mother was open to having them stay over but who wants to be under their parent's eye when you have a man? Rebecca decided to just take the rest of the week off and deal with the condo issue and just start back over the following Monday. She called August who has been trying to convince her to stay at his house.

"Rebecca, you know you are welcome to stay at my house for as long as you need." He told her making sure to emphasis the "you."

"I can't do that August. Trey would flip out even more knowing we had to stay at my bosses house."