Chapter 13.

Rebecca drove to her sister's house with Kimberly to get some clothes for the weekend. She also wanted to tell her sister about what happened that morning.

Becca and London may fight, but when it comes to some cray cray shit they are the first to tell each other. Of course Vanessa was coming over too.

Once they got to the house, Becca set Kimberly up in the den.
"Sweetie you didn't bring any toys."

Becca couldn't find anything but Kimberly's iPad.

"I just need the Wifiiiii," Kimberly smiled.

"Geesh! Times have changed," Becca said shaking her head laughing as she put in the password.

"Are you going to be good by yourself in here?" Becca said flipping the channels to something kid friendly.

"Yes, IIIIII promise," she said smiling.

"Okay, well let's do our secret promise handshake to make that promise official little lady," Becca said bending down and extending her hand out.

Kimberly smiled and extended her little hand out too. Becca shook it, and then they slapped each other's hands front and back, interlocked their fingers and put their thumbs together. They both bent closer to kiss their thumbs. Then let go and wiggled their fingers together.

After the finished they both giggled.

"Okay baby girl. The promise has been sealed so I don't want to come back to see anything broken," Becca said walking out the room.

She walked into the living room where London was sitting talking to Vanessa. Vanessa got up and walked up to Becca with a sad face and hugged her.

"Why are you looking sad Nessa and why are you hugging me so tight," Becca said trying to get out of Vanessa grasp.

"There is only one reason you would call me over for news," she let go and looked down at Rebecca's stomach then rubbed it. "Trey knocked you up didn't he?"

Becca pushed her hand away and laughed as she walked to the couch, "Giirrrll, bye."

"Oh thank God!" Vanessa said with a huge sigh of relief. Then sat down next to Becca, "Well spill the tea!"

"Yasss girl. I need to know," London said pouring a glass of wine.

"Okay so this morning...." She told them what happened that morning with August. When she finished London was fanning herself.

"Damn girl, you should have ripped his damn clothes off and did it right there in the kitchen!" she said still fanning herself. "That man is so damn fine! When he came over the other weekend to drop off your paycheck I damn near dragged him into the bedroom." They all laughed, "THAT man is the definition of fine. Side note, tell him to cash app you or something. Nobody uses paper checks anymore"

They all laughed.

"I haven't met him, but he does sound pretty fine from what London told me over the phone." Vanessa said. "Well what are you going to do now? You are in a relationship and you're his daughter's sitter. This isn't the first time he has flirted with you right?"

"No it's not. And just like last time I didn't even think about Trey for a few moments," Rebecca said feeling ashamed.

She thought about both this morning and other times he would flirt with her over the past few months.

"Well I think you should go ahead and kick Trey to the curb and get with a REAL man," London said. "You have a chance to be with a self-made type of nigga instead of a freeloader, but that's none of my business," she said as she sipped her wine and eyed Rebecca.