Chapter 15

*Can't handle sex scenes. I suggest you skip this chapter ;)*

Listen to Mr. Steal Your Girl by Trey Songz to prepare you mind for what's about to go down. 😉

Link has been added for ya. (Always thinking ahead)
______________

Once August closed the door, he lifted Rebecca from over his shoulder and threw her on his California King. Rebecca scooted back against the headboard and prop herself on her elbow. She seductively smiled at Aug and motioned for him to come to her with her finger. August looked at her as he crawled towards her. Once he was in front of her, he grabbed her thighs pulling her closer to him while he stood straight up on his knees. He spread her legs wider. Grabbed her left leg and began slowly licking and sucking from her ankle to the back of her knee down to her inner thigh. Becca kept her eyes on August while she bit her bottom lip letting out small noises. August kept his eyes on her as well. Once he reached her center, he started making trails of kisses going up her stomach to in between her breasts as he hovered over her body.

Since she was already only in her bra and panties and August only in black basketball shorts, Becca could feel his big di*k against her very wet pus*y. He moved to her left breast, pulling down her bra strap at the same time. Becca reached under August and unhooked her bra from the front. August pulled it from under her and threw it on the floor.

He sucked on her breast flicking his tongue against her nipple playing around with her nipple bar. He went back and forth between both breasts. He then moved towards her neck sucking it. Becca closed her eyes in ecstasy, opening her mouth as she moaned with pleasure when August found her spot right behind her right ear.

August kissing that spot sent chills up her spine. He kissed her until he reached her mouth. He looked at her grinning before kissing her. As their tongues fought against each other, August moved his hand down her body to her pus*y. He rubbed her pus*y through her purple panties, which were soak'n wet.

"Damn girl, that pus*y wet fa me I see." August whispered to her. Becca smiled burying her head in his neck kissing on him.

He pulled her panties down and she kicked them completely off. August rubbed his middle finger in between her pu*sy lips curling his finger deep inside and pulling it out over and over again. He stopped kissing her and started licking and sucking back down her body all the while still finger fucking her.

Once her reached down there he replaced his fingers with his long warm tongue. He ate the hell out of her. He brought his hand slowly back down from rubbing on her breast then stuck two fingers inside her while he worked his tongue against her clit. He used his other hand to pull back the hood exposing her clit even more. It was so sensitive that Becca couldn't help but cry out. She tried to push away and clamp her legs closed, but August took his fingers out of her and held her leg back.  (A/n- Whew! Anyone else feeling hot lol? Fanning self)

Becca soon started quickening her breath, it was her body's way of saying she was going to reach her peak soon. August recognized her body's response and he stopped.

"Why did you stop?" Becca said breathing hard. "I was so close!" That electrifying feeling slowing started to decrease.

"I know that," August said grinning as he trailed back up to her neck. "I need you to hold that for me. I don't want you to cum yet." He pecked her mouth then got up and went to the bathroom.

Becca was hella confused, she then turned her head towards the bathroom and as Aug came out, he was naked and di*k strapped up standing solid. Becca bit her bottom lips admiring August's perfect body from his smooth tattoo covered brown skin, to his rock hard abs that glistened a little from some sweat. Her eyes moved down towards his di*k amazed at how thick and long it was. For a brief second she got scared.

"Don't get scared now," he said reading her body language as he walked over to her. He pulled her to the edge of the bed. He leaned over putting her legs on his shoulders.

"I want you to cum on my di*k," he whispered in her ear as he pushed his deep inside without warning. She gasped and moaned out. She wasn't ready ;)

He pumped inside her slow and deep. Leaving no space in between their bodies. He then dropped her legs from his shoulders, wrapping her legs around him still deep inside picking her up and placed her against the wall. He was stroking the hell out of her. Becca moaned in his mouth as their tongues intertwined. He leaned her off the wall,  lifting her off his di*k and slamming her repeatedly back down on it.

August was literally beating that thang up. He put her down and she turned around bending over the bed. He stuck his di*k back in her and continued to go in and out. He commanded her to lift one leg so he could get deeper. He stroked in and out, in and out as Becca push up against him.

"Damn girl, you're gonna make me cum doing that." Becca grinned to herself. He shouldn't have said that. She lifted her other leg onto the bed, bent all the way over and pushed her butt up so she could really take control. She basically was twerking on his di*k. August bit his lip and threw his head back.

"Your not gonna make me nut yet," August said pulling out and slapping her a*s.

He walked over and sat down in the chair by his bed.

"How about you come sit on this di*k and show me for real those moves from that lap dance that started this anyway." He said patting his leg.

Rebecca walked over to him and straddled him. She slowing started to grind on his di*k. As much as he was enjoying it, she was too. She found her g spot and made sure his di*k hit it with every stroke. She leaned her body and head back while placing her hands behind her on his knees deepening each push on his di*k.

"Im about to cum baby," Becca said in a whining voice.

"Me too," August said grabbing her hips and meeting every push she made against him. She leaned forward and let out a earth shattering noise as she bucked on him.

August pressed his mouth against hers muffling her cries. He pushed in her hard making sure she rode out her whole orgasm. He started cumming too. He lifted and slammed her down hard against him as he made grunting sounds. He was pounding, pounding and stopped. They both leaned against each other breathing hard as hell.

August kissed her lips and then kissed her forehead before slowly pulling out of her. She slowly climbed off of him and limped/walked over to the bed. She just laid there while August went to the bathroom to clean up. By the time he came out, she was under the sheets with her eye closed still trying to regulate her breathing. She was still naked, but he put shorts on before getting in the bed.

He pulled her close to him. Smiling at each other, they shared a kissed one last time before Becca closed her eyes.

Neither said a word about what just went down. No words were really needed.

Eventually Becca fell asleep. August continued looking at her. He wanted to hold on to this moment for as long as he could because he was unsure what would come of it in the morning.

___________

Authors Note: Congratulations! You can now say you made it through my sex scenes. 😜

Are you all hot and bothered? I hope so!

Now what Becca and Aug did is 100% NOT okay. Even though many of y'all wanted them to do it. Regardless of what Trey doing, this should not have happened. Especially since she doesn't even know what's going on with Trey. Not to mention that it's TOTALLY unprofessional... But this is a story and I like being messy hahaha and honestly things like this happen all the time unfortunately. Pus*y and di*k can make your mind turn to mush and really make you forget about reality.

Do you believe this night will cause some serious repercussion? I don't know. It may or may not. You will have to keep reading to see.

____________

-Lys💜

Edited 8/2019