Chapter 12.

"Hey babe, I'm back." Trey said slamming the front door and walking into the kitchen sitting down a briefcase.

A woman came smiling and wobbling towards Trey looking about 7 months pregnant.

"What took you so long?" she said wrapping her arms around his neck kissing him "I thought you were going to be back sooner." The girl said plopping down in a chair next to him.

"I'm sorry Camille. The meeting was very long. Much longer then I thought it was going to be. I had to take a later flight here," he said looking at her belly.

"Wow babe, I've only been gone about 4 weeks! My baby is getting big in there." Trey said getting up to kiss her belly."

Camille shook her head; "Well you would see her more often if you would just move me to Cali with you."

"Baby you know I can't do that. I am always traveling. I wouldn't be seeing you any more than I see you now. At least here in Richmond you have your family near you. I need to make sure you and my baby are taken care of." Trey said sitting back down and taking off his tie.

"One day, I will move you out west with me, but for now just take it easy mama." He got up again and kissed Camille "I'm going to hop in the shower real quick."

He walked into the bathroom, cut on the shower and took off his so-called work clothes. As the bathroom steamed up he leaned over the sink and just stared at his reflection.

"What the fuck are you doing Trey!" he said to him self.

Trey has really dug himself into a deep hole. He has Rebecca, the main woman in his life and pretty much his provider. He loves her so much and yet he has pretty much fucked up.

He met Camille late last year at a party for his boy Terrance. She was there with her girls looking bad as ever eyeing Trey through out the night. Rebecca was still in school so she wasn't at this particular party. Trey's no good friend Tyga encouraged him to talk to Camille. So of course he did. Since Trey is a certified perpetrator, he lied and said he was some big time executive from Cali just visiting VA to hang with his boys for the weekend. Just to make himself sound impressive. He didn't know that talking to Camille would be more than only for one night. They ended up talking and getting to know each other over the course of a few weeks through face time, text etc. He even started pretending to come into town to visit her. He never stayed the night because he had to make sure he came home to Rebecca every night. Trey is so sneaky. Becca trusts Trey so much, that it has never been obvious that Trey is cheating.

Just like any other cheating man, Trey figured he could have his cake and eat it too. But when he found out Camille was pregnant several months back, he felt like his whole world was about to come crashing down. He was in way too deep now.

He could have easily just left Rebecca, but he is comfortable with his life with her and she isn't doing anything to make him want to leave. On the flip side he could have fessed up to Camille and let her know he lives in VA too, that he isn't some big executive and let her know he was in a relationship. But when he got her pregnant he felt like he no longer had that option. So in order to keep both women happy, and separate, he has been keeping up this charade. So essentially he is living two different lives. (A/N-..One girl in the day, you at night and even though is ain't right... 🤣had to sing this lol)

"I have to figure out what the hell I'm gonna do. I can't keep this shit up when that baby gets here." He thought to his self. "God what about Becca, she is going to be devastated."

"SHIT!"

____________

-Lys💜

Edited 8/2019