Chapter 14

"Did I hear you ladies in here talkin' bout the King?" August said closing the front door as he dropped his backpack on the ground.

"Boy bye! You aint the king of nothing," China said getting up to hug August. "And where is you luggage?"

"In this house I am lil mama. And you know I only pack the essentials" He said looking at her stomach. " Damn girl, you're getting big as hell. Please don't let your water break in this house." He said running dodging China's punch in the arm.

"You two are silly. How was your flight?" Becca said walking up to Aug and hugging him. They lingered a little before letting go. China peeped that too.

"It was cool. Glad to be back home. Couldn't imagine being away the whole weekend from my baby girl. Normally I'm just gone overnight."He said, "Where is Kimberly anyway?"

"She sleep bruh," Chris said coming down the steps give Aug dap.

"Ok, that's good. Well I'm starvin. Chris did your greedy ass leave me anything?" August said walking to the kitchen.

"I made a plate for you, it's in the microwave," Rebecca said following him in the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

"See, I don't know what I would do without you. Always thinking ahead." Aug said smiling at Becca.

"So what are we doing tonight bro, I'm trying to do anything and everything before this baby gets here." Chris said coming into the kitchen.

"Me too!" China said waddling behind Chris.

Aug looked at China crazy "Ma you like 100 months pregnant, you need to go sit down some where."

"Whatever Aug, but for real it's too early to be going home and going to bed so I feel like we should invite more people."

"Won't we wake Kimberly?" Rebecca said being the good sister that she's supposed to be.

"She will be fine, we will be in the basement anyway." Chris said.

"You all go ahead. I will stay in my room just incase Kimberly wakes up." Becca said.

"Becca its after work hours, I'm home and since when have I been a hard ass about you hanging with me, yeah you take care of Kimberly for me, but you pretty much family now," August said smiling at her eating his food. "By the way this food on point!"

"Thanks!....Okay, Okay. I will have a little fun. No harm in that." She pulls out her phone. "I'm going to invite a few of my friends if that's cool."

"Of course!" China said speaking for August.

"What she said," August said laughing, shaking his head at China finishing his food.

So they all called up a few of their friends. Becca called of course her sister London and best friend Vanessa, but she also invited her girls Riley, Danielle and Denise. August and Chris invited a few people as well. They invited there boys Drake, Diggy and Sean.

Everyone was chillin in the basement drinking. Of course not China, but she was still the life of the party along with Becca's sister London. Denise was pretending to be the bartender making all of these crazy shots. While Riley, Danielle, Vanessa and Becca sat at the bar talking to each other.

Vanessa looked over at August while talking to Becca, "Damn girl, London was not lying about how fuckin fine that piece of specimen is!

Rebecca laughed "Yeah he is a cutie...that also happens to be my BOSS"

"How do you deal with being around him all the time? I bet yall flirt a lot." Riley smirked.

Rebecca downed a shot thinking about the flirting between Aug and her, "No we keep it professional."