Chapter 9.

August woke up 6 a.m. bright and early. Equipment was being delivered to the gym that morning so he wanted to make sure he was there.

He climbed out of his king size bed, walked over the massive bedroom windows, opening his blackout curtains; letting the morning light shine through.

While yawning, he cut on the TV to the only channel besides the Discovery Channel he watches, ESPN. He walked into the bathroom looking at his face side to side in the mirror.

He smiled at himself  in the mirror admiring his smooth brown skin and flexed his muscles. He knew his tall, tatted self was fine.

He finally cut on the water, brushed his teeth, and washed his face. Soon after, August hopped in the shower. As he washed his hair and his perfect body he thought about how happy he was with where he was in life.

Then his thoughts started to drift to a memory of when he first laid eyes on Rebecca. He pictured Becca from her smile to her perfectly round breasts. He thought about how beautiful she was with her stunning bluish green eyes and glowing skin.

He started to have a fantasy. He imagined pulling Becca into the house, slamming the door and pushing her against it. Kissing her aggressively as one hand lifted her leg and the other free hand roamed her body. August imagined pulling off her panties as he pulled down his shorts never breaking their locked lips. Her imagined her wrapping both her legs around him and..., he quickly opened his eyes and looked down at his hard friend.

He immediately turned the shower knob to freezing cold. He couldn't believe he was having a fantasy about a woman who is about to be working for him. And not just any job, but watching his kid! He was so ashamed, but at the same time he was very intrigued with his fantasy.

August hopped out the shower just as the doorbell rang. He wrapped his towel around his body and ran down the stairs to grab the door....

*****

Rebecca was on other side of town deciding what outfit to wear on her first day of work. She stood in her walk in closet wrapped in her towel looking at her massive wardrobe.

"Trey, baby I'm having the hardest time deciding what to wear today. I don't know if I should wear a dress since its so hot outside or put on some shorts just in case I take Kimberly to the park or something."

She sifted through her dresses then walked to the other side to look at multiple shorts and tee shirts.

Trey stood at the doorway brushing his teeth, "Put on shorts and a tee shirt and call it a day."

"Baby this is an actual job,  shouldn't I dress professional of some sort?" She said pulling out a business casual dress.

Trey laughed at her, "Babe! You're not working in an office. You're watching a kid. I doubt it matters what you wear. As long as you look decent to be around kids, then you should be good."

He went into the bathroom to rinse his mouth out.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Rebecca said, still staring at her clothes.

Trey walked into the closet and stood behind Rebecca pulling at her towel. "How about we fit in a little love makin before you leave." He said as he pulled her close to him, tilting her head kissing her on the side and back of her neck.

"Stop Trey! I don't want to be late for my first day." She said moving away from Trey bending down to grab a pair of shoes

He moved over so he was back behind her, gripping her hips as he pressed his bulge against her. He pushed back and forth against her ass lightly. "Come on baby. I won't make you late."