Chapter 15. Made into a sex crazed Zombie

♡♥♡♥♡♥ Song of the chapter is I want crazy by Hunter Hayes. ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

I went to stretch and looked into Alex's beautifully intoxicating face. His eyebrows furrowed with his mouth slightly open. I lightly rubbed my finger against his lips and as his mouth opened more my finger went farther into his mouth. I felt him start to lightly suck on to my finger causing the chills run down me.

He pulled me closer and I could feel him hard against my leg and his hands traveled down to my ass, grabbing on to me. I let out a gasp as the heat ran down my body.

I look at his face as he opens his blue eyes staring back into mine. He pulls my legs down to the side of him so I'm now straddling him and my core is now against his hard dick. He starts pushing my ass up and down so my pussy is rubbing against him causing friction between us.

Chase turns and watches for a minute before he gets on his knees and removes the wife beater I was wearing. My breasts now set free moving back and forth in Alex's face. Alex's teeth gives a tug to my nipple as his mouth latches on.

My core is now on fire as I'm trying to get more. Chase's hands rub down my back as he gets to his basketball shorts I was wearing. He slowly rolls them down letting his fingers drag against my legs and I step out of them and sit back down.

"Nope we're gonna go shower, all your friends are still here." He says as he pulls me into the bathroom. I let out a groan as he turns the water on. As soon as it warms up he lightly pushes me in and strips off his boxers with Alex following.

Chase soaps up his loofa and starts slowly washing over me with his body wash. Alex starts washing my hair moving his fingers thru the long length of my hair. I had a hand on each of their chests, this was so erotic.

I felt Chase push my hand lower until my hand was on his cock. He closed his eyes and let out a moan as his hand tightened over mine and started stroking his full length my hand. Alex started tweaking my nipples and his other hand moved over my stomach and in between my legs.

He started moving his fingers in and out of my pussy at the speed Chase had set me moving my hand. Alex then took my other hand and had me grip his length and I started pumping him as he moved his fingers in and out of me. It felt like my legs couldn't hold me up as my core tightened.

I felt myself squeezing Alex's fingers that were deep inside me. With a final flick from Alex I came apart in his hands. My whole body thrumming as my eyes rolled back.

Alex slowly pushed me to to my knees and I knew what he wanted the way he was looking at me. I opened my mouth and slowly took him into my mouth as he gripped my hair. He started thrusting into my mouth as I continued to jerk Chase off. His eyes rolled back as his moans grew louder.

As he popped out of my mouth, Chase pushed his dick in my mouth. His hands gripping my arm and the wall. I slowly went up and down his length holding onto both of them, one in each hand. Chase let out a long moan as his dick started pulsating as he came into my mouth. Loving the sounds coming from his throat as I felt his grip shaking on my arm.

Alex pushed the back of my head forward so I took Chase farther making me swallow his cum. Just as I swallowed Chase down his eyes closed wearing the most satisfied smile with his bottom lip quivering.

He slowly pulls his cock from my lips and Alex putd his dick back in my mouth. Alex grabs ahold of my head and starts fucking my face as Chase started playing with my breasts again. Then Alex let out a deep moan as he holds my head still cums into my mouth. I swallow him enjoying the salty raw taste of him as I look up at them.

"Babe your so perfect and I can't wait to really get inside you. God your going to feel so good!!!"Chase says with a grin. He gets out and wraps a towel around me as he already has one wrapped around his waist. He throws me on his bed and looks thru the door that goes into my room.

"No ones in your room. You might want to get ready." Chase says as he looks back at me.

With that I run to my room as he slaps my ass on my way thru the door. I throw on my bikini, shorts and tank. I go out my room and everyone is sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Good morning??? eh?" Sue asks lifting an eyebrow in question to me.

"Yup.. as good as yours judging by my bed.... Let's go to the beach!!" I tell them quickly changing the conversation.

I grab a bag and put in stuff we need for the beach into it as everyone gets up. Chase and Alex grabbed some stuff and put it in my bag as they throw it into their truck. I look at them and tell them to follow us.

♡♥♡♥

We get to the beach. The girls and I pulled out the water guns and were pretending to be busy in the trunk as the guys pulled in. As soon as they turned around the water war started.

girls vs guys

We were running across the beach. when our artillery ran out. Alex and Chase had me and the next thing I know I'm upside down. Staring down the planes of his back. You know the v above the ass, yup he has one.

The boy screams fuck me. His black hair tousled, his dimples dancing with excitement when he smiles and green eyes shining in the sun, his golden body... I just wanted to lick him. He was beautiful and He is all mine.

"I think we have turned her on? " Chase says laughing as he sees me in my lust induced coma.

"Look what you did to my friend, you melted her brains and made into a sex crazed zombie!!! Lani don't worry we're trying to find the cure!!!" Sue shouts out at me as she's walking behind us with Leslie, Lyza, Brent and the rest of the guys.

Next thing I know I'm being launched into the ocean. As everyone starts jumping in. The girls start jumping on to the guys to start a game of chicken.

thanks for the votes!! Please keep commenting and voting...

yourbookslut