Chapter 40. A surprise

♡♥♡♥♡♥ Song of the chapter

kiss me slowly by parachute

my new job is going ok. stressful, in love with Victoria secrets love spell. sorry random thoughts. so do we hate chase? its ok. In life you never know what can happen next. I love the comments I have been getting. yourbookslut♡♥♡♥♡♥

Jase drove down to the pier and pulled into a parking spot after dropping Brody off. He got out, opened the door, and held out his arm to me. I looked up at him and couldn't help but smile.

"My lady" Jase says with a wink. He holds on to my arm while locking up. He then leads me over to an Italian restaurant. He tells me to wait outside. I sit down on the stoop and wait.

Jase comes out carring a brown bag. I stand up and he locks arms with me. Just when I thought we were going back to truck, he walks us down the pier. We sit down and he pulls out a couple bottles of water. He hands me a bottle.

"I figured that I would steal a first date with you" he holds out his water bottle and taps it against mine, "Hopefully I can take you on more since I'm going to charm your socks off with my sexy smile."

"Ohhhh Jase, your so sweet" I tell him and I just can't stop laughing at him. This is my first date ever and he completely surprises me. He pulls out two containers of spaghetti, meatballs and forks. He hands one to me and smiles at me.

We sit there talking about the upcoming game and the homecoming dance. We sit just having a great time with each other. He picks up the mess and moves closer to me. He turns the music on his phone, hands me one of the ear plugs and leans his against mine. We watch the sunset on the water together holding hands.

"Do you want to get some gelatto before we go home? " Jase whispers to me.

"Yeah" I tell him. We get up and he throws the trash out. We walk into the restaurant and get a little table. He orders us cannoli flavored gelatto.

The waiter comes out carring a bowl and two spoons. Jase picks up his and feeds it to me. I couldn't stop giggling. I copy Jase and do the same to him. As he scoops up the last of it, he misses my mouth and gets It all over my cheek.

"Jase" I say. I to go wipe it off, he leans over and links it of my cheek. He then lightly places his lips on mine. So light that it almost tickles. He slowly pulls my bottom lip in his and I'm tasting the gelatto on his lips.

I let out a low moan as he sucks onto my lip, sliding his hand into my hair. His touch is sending tingles over my skin. I reach over to touch him and he breaks the kiss. He leans his forehead against mine.

"I think your pretty great. " he says to me.

"I think your better than great. " I tell him back. My heart is racing. I know I'm moving on way to fast and I'm not ready for this yet. But he has a way that sucks you in and makes you forget.