Chapter 21. We gonna talk

♡♥♡♥ Song for the Chapter "Come a little Closer" by Dierks Bently♡♥♡♥

When we got home Chase was in the pool playing with Nicky. He kept picking him up and throwing him around. Nicky is absolutely relentless. His screams mixed in with laughter.

We went ahead and put our swim suits on. I put on my red bikini and gave myself a twirl checking out my butt. We got to the pool and they had disappeared.

I looked at Alex and gave him a shrug. Just as we were about to turn around Chase and Nicky came out with squirt guns. We made a run for it. Around chairs and trees trying to lose them. Before I knew it I was knocked down with Chase on top of me and Nicky spraying me. Alex is standing there laughing his ass off at me.

"Alex your suppose to be helping me, not watching them" . He shrugs and keeps laughing. "get off me". I keep squirming. I think Im getting free when I suddenly get lifted and thrown into the pool. I came thru to the surface and started sputtering water. Those asses. Sometimes I can't stand being the only girl. I need someone to help beat them.

"Hahaha funny" I said while they were all laughing.

"Aww sweetie, you got all wet" Alex says smirking. Chase starts laughing harder. "She will be more than wet later tonight. "

They jumped in and started coming after me. Oh no not happening, I got out as fast as I could. I grabbed my towel and headed in. I grabbed a bottle water and sit at the table. I start playing candy crush. I have been stuck on this level forever.

"What's wrong little man?" I ask Nicky as he came in whining.

"I'm hungry! !" He shouts with an angry face and a foot stomp. Demanding little kid!

"Let's order a pizza and get changed." I tell him. I order us a pizza and go get changed. I take a quick shower and get dressed in shorts and a tank top. I wonder if I can get my belly button pierced. I will have to ask mom later.

I go upstairs and pop in a movie just in time for Nicky, he comes out dragging his blankie. We get comfortable on the couch, him climbing on my lap. I turn on nemo. I love dory.

When Chase and Alex finally came in they were holding the pizza. Alex went and got plates and drinks as Chase set the pizza down.

"How come you didn't stay and play with us?" Chase asks. Looking a little irritated. I'm not really sure what he has to be upset about.

"I didn't want to get ambushed again. You dont play fair." I tell him as he hands me a plate. By the time we get done eating, our parents came in.

"Did you guys have fun?" mom asks.

"Yeah..we played lacrosse at the park."

"Well I received your guys supply list for school and sport. I put your stuff in your rooms. I also got you guys a new supply of socks, shoes, shorts, wife beaters and a couple surprises." my mom said to us.

"Thanks Sandy." Chase said.

"Yeah thanks Sandy.." Alex said.

"Thanks mom..I really didn't want to spend the whole day shopping. ." I say wincing.

I got up and took care of my plate. Came back to the living room. I sat down in between mom and Will. My mom pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

"Sorry you had to spend the day shopping Will." I tell him giving my best puppy dog face. He just laughs at me.

"Well... you owe me one." Will tells me. I lean over and give him a hug.

"You got it." I lay back in between them and finish the movie. As the credits play Nicky is sleeping on the floor and I have stuff to do down stairs.

"I think I'm going to put the stuff you got me away and go to bed." I gave them a quick hug. As I gave them a quick hug, I heard the boys run to the kitchen and come back.

I got to the stairs as the boys said a quick good night and where behind me. I could here my mom say she was glad she put me on birth control because she doesn't think a wrestling team could pry the boys off me.. Glad I wasn't standing there because my face was red enough.

"Finally it's happening. .. we're gonna get you alone muwa hahaha.." Alex says as he throws me over his shoulder as he runs downstairs.

He throws me on the couch and jumps over landing next to me. Chase takes a seat next me on the other side. I let out a breathe looking at them.

"Ok time for that talk." Chase says.

"Ok. But I'm going first. I told mom and Will about us this morning. I felt my mom and Will would be more upset if we kept if from them, than the three of us being together. I feel it was the right thing. They seem to be ok with it judging how their acting now." I tell Chase.

"They seem over the shock. You should of seen Will's face when she told him, he spit his coffee across the table. Her mom actually handled it better. She said she just wants to talk to all of us later." Alex finished.

"Wow thats good. I was afraid that you wouldn't want anyone to know about us. I was thinking you were ashamed of us, I guess we shouldn't of put off talking. " Chase says quietly.

"I'm not ashamed or embarrassed. I just didn't want to hurt my mom or Will some how or have them see us differently just because I'm pretty sure I'm in love with two great guys."

"Your in love?" Chase asks quietly. I just nod and smile at him. He picks up my hand and starts rubbing circles into my palm.

"So about school? " Alex says.

"Nobody's business but Ours. The most important people in my life knows. My friends knew before you met them and now our parents know. " I tell them. "Answer them how you want, I will be good no matter what."

"Ok works for us to." Chase says.

"My mom also had me pushed up a grade to graduate with you guy's."

"That's great it will give us a better chance to watch over you" Chase said with a thought running thru his head. He puts his hand under his chin like he's deep in thought and came up with the best idea ever. This probably won't end up in my favor.

"All this is good. I think the talk is over and someone needs to get on their knees." Chase says rubbing his palms together.

"You heard him Alex." I said with a smirk and tried to make a break for it.

♡♥♡♡

yourbookslut