Chapter 56. Dad....

I walked up to the door and ring the doorbell. My hand was shaking. I could hear noise as someone walked to the door. Anna answered the door and looked at me.

"Hi Dani, I didn't realize you were coming here for thanksgiving. " Anna said. My dad came up behind her. He suddenly stopped and looked at me.

"I wasn't going to. We need to talk." I say quietly.

"No you can go back to where ever you came from."

"You don't understand. Mom died and I'm your family too. Just because I made a bad decision doesn't mean you forget I exist. " I tell him.

"I can do what I feel is right for my family and I. You are no longer included. I want you to leave now." The anger radiating off him.

"Here I accepted everything you did. You wronged mom and me. You left us without a care in the world. I forgave you and you can't forgive me for something that had nothing to do with you. " I say now screaming at him. I see Andrew peek out at me.

" You never loved me. I think your incapable of loving anyone but your self." I scream at him with tears running down my face.

"You know nothing." He screams back at me.

"Your a good for nothing piece of shit and I fucking hate you. I wish it was you that died." I scream back at him. His hand flew across and smacked me in the face. I hear Anna scream out and Andrew runs in front of me.

"Leave her alone, leave her alone. " Andrew is screaming out. My face is stinging. It hurts. The tears are flooding my face.

My father takes Andrew's arm and pushes him inside. Just before he shuts the door he screams out "Get the fuck away from my house before I call the cops and have you arrested for trespassing whore. "

He slams the door and I break down falling to my knees. I can't believe this just happened. I feel like I can't breathe. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him so much. Why couldn't he have died. I feel like I'm having a panic attack.

I look up to see him looking out the window. I slowly get up. I turn to see his neighbors looking over. I put my head down. I grab my bag and slowly walk down the sidewalk. My insides hurt so bad that I can't handle it.

I reach into my pocket for my phone and it's not there. What the hell am I going to do? I keep walking. I go down his driveway. I start down the road. My mom said to keep my phone on me and here I am completely screwed.