Chapter 56. a week without the twins

♡♡♡♡♡ Song of the Chapter

American kids by kenny chesney

Keep voting and commenting. Yourbookslut♡♡♡♡

"Jase, you ready? " I ask.

"Yeah my bags are already in the truck. Just waiting for Brody. "

I go down stairs and Brody is sleeping still. I get on the bed and kiss him on the cheek. I then lightly start touching his arm. He moves alittle. I move my hand to his chest.

"Brody. . I think I'm in love with you. I just want you to touch me all over." I say in his ear. His eyes pop open. He has a freaked out look on his face and I'm trying to keep a straight face. Its so hard. I kick it up a notch and I climb on top of him. I'm now straddling him.

"Auh. ..bella..."

"Yes Brody. ..." I say as I lean down. I'm about two inches from his face. He clears his throat. "Brody. . You have to get ready. I have to get you and Jase to the airport. "

"Oh god...you scared the craps out of me. " he says wrapping his arms around me. I start laughing. He's to easy some times and I really did owe him.

"You sound like my mom...hahaha the craps..." I say squeezing his cheek.

"Well hurry up. I have another photo shoot after I drop you guys off." I tell him. I climb off him and sit on his bed. He throws a couple things in a bag.

"What? I have stuff there already." He says shaking his head.

"You do?"

"Yeah we usually live in London in the summer."

"Oh is that why I didn't meet you until school? "

"Yup, dad makes us work in the London office."

"Doing what? "

"All sorts of stuff. Its really boring. Mainly running errands. It's a law firm." He says as he walks out of the room. I follow him upstairs and see Jase on the couch watching tv.

"You guys ready to leave? " I ask as Jase turns off the tv.

"Yeah. ..you are sure that you want us to go? Brody really doesn't mind staying. We can just wait until spring break? " Jase says running a hand over his head. You can tell he misses his hair.

"Nah bro..I'm good. " I start laughing as the sentence leaves my mouth as I throw a play punch to his shoulder.

"Ahhh is that how were going to play it?"

"Im joking. Seriously go and have a great time. Pretty soon we will be to busy with college for you to go. It could be years before your able to visit with football practice being more serious. " I tell him. He nods his head and walks out to the truck.

We get to the airport and I watch them check in. I give Brody a hug and tell him that he better annoy the hell out of Jase. I give Jase a hug and make him promise too call me as soon as he lands. I'm going to miss them. It's my first week without them in two months. Their leaving a week before thanksgiving so they can be back to celebrate thanksgiving with my family.

I watch them go thru the security check point. Jase grumbling about taking his shoes off. They give me one last wave and I watch them disappear. I just realized I have a full week of girl time in front of me. The feeling of freedom washes over me. I jump into Brody' s hummer and head to my photo shoot.

I meet up with Maggie and Ty. Maggie pulls me into makeup and gets my outfits out. She tells me that I have some poses in front of a mirror to do. Then on a bed acting like I'm studying. Their going to be using them for the quiz section. I'm super excited. I get paid by the amount of pictures used. I already have five thousand in the bank now. I go in a couple times a week.