Chapter 33. The Squad

♡♥♡♥♡♥Song of the chapter is

So What by Pink

Another chapter, if I keep it up this story will be done in a week. yourbookslut♡♥

I woke up, curled up in between Brody and Jase with the rest of Jase's friends in the living room in all different positions. I wake Brody up quietly and motion to the kitchen. We get up quietly and head to the kitchen.

"I think we have to get revenge right now. " I whisper to him. He picks up the remote and I take it from him. I lead him into his bathroom. I pull out his bottles of shaving cream and hand him one. It's time to go after the football team.

"Let's go get them." I say and we slowly sneak down stairs. We get in the living room and quietly cover the guys in shaving cream. As I finish covering up Jase with Brody, I look up to the girls and the rest of group watching. Tyler is recording us.

We walk back to the kitchen and I hand Brody the remote to the sound system. We share a smile as we take in our amazing art work. This will be awesome.

"I'm giving you the honors my kind sir." I say all posh like with a smirk.

"Oh why thank you Madame." Brody says with an evil grin. With a push of a button the music is blasting all thru the room. The once sleeping football players are covered in shaving cream as they jumping up from the loud music. They stare at each other in shock.

I'm laughing so hard my sides hurt. Jase looks over at me and comes running for me. I try to escape but it's too late. The guys have me surrounded. Why am I always the one people go after? Jase picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. He walks out to the pool and jumps in.

"Oh MY God" I scream just before we go under. The whole group starts jumping in and the pool is filled with fifteen teenagers and some trying to wash away the shaving cream.

I climb out and run into the house with Jase on my ass. I run upstairs into Brody's room as Jase tries to catch me. My adrenaline is pumping as the water is dripping off me. I make a quick dash to the closest hiding spot I can think of. Not the best but I'm short on time.

" You know now that your a cheerleader, you technically belong to the football team. I think it's time to make you one of us. No longer a soccer roadie. " Jase says as he enters the room behind me, I'm trying to stay in a hiding spot.

"Hey, I'm no roadie." I say laughing, as he pulls me out from under the bed by my ankle.

"I guess we'll see!" Jase says with a grin on his face. He leans in and kisses me hard, demanding my mouth to open up to his. He has me pressed against the wall. Completely catching me off guard. With a hard bite onto my bottom lip, my mouth opens to his invading tongue. I look up at him shocked, I can't believe he just kissed me? That he bit me? I don't even really know him.

"Why don't you hurry up and get ready before the girls leave you." he says as he slaps my ass and walks out.

Holy shit!! What is going on. I can't believe this. Before I think more of it I jump in the shower. I get out and put on a hot pink tee that has cuts all over it with a black tank top and skinny jeans.

I blow dry my hair and straighten it. Put on some makeup and head down stairs. I walk into the kitchen to the guys having breakfast and the girls slowly coming in. I sit down on Brody's lap and start eating his waffle.

" Hey here's the keys to my baby, be careful. You girls can ride together. We all have plans later. So it will be easier to leave with less cars." Brody says as he hands me the keys to his hummer. He takes a bite of his waffle that I stole. I lean my head against his shoulder and look around. Trying not to be obvious.