Chapter 46... ok now what?

♡ ♥ ♥ ♡ ♡ ♥ ♥ Song of The chapter Hard to say I'm sorry by passenger

believe it or not this story will be ending soon and on the run will start back up.

yourbookslut ♡♥♡♥♡♥

We got back home and set the food on the table. Will and mom were sitting on the couch looking all cozy. Chase and I grabbed plates and filled them with food. We carried the plates out to them and made our own.

He didn't say a word to me and I didn't say anything back. We sat down and started eating. It was so quiet and I was afraid I'd start crying again. I mainly sat their staring at my food moving it around.

"Dani thinks that she's pregnant, so you could be grandparents. " Chase says. My mom drops her plate and Will starts choking. "I didn't think I'd be ready to be a father, but ehhh kinda late for that. "

"Chase enough with the pregnant jokes. I'm not pregnant. I'm on the pill." I tell him alittle irritated, I know he's trying to change the atmosphere. But this is just freaking me out.

"Yeah but you still have them in your bathroom, so you left without them. And sperm lives up to five days in you. So you could be by me."Chase says. Shit. I completely forgot about them.

"I'm not pregnant, so stop." I yell at him. I look back at my food and start eating.

"Oh.. I didn't realize you had your monthly right now... " Chase says still smirking at me. I feel I'm starting to think its possible. I go ahead and throw a pillow off the couch at him. Will still looks uncomfortable looking at us.

" Well now that's over with. Are you sure cause your acting awfully pissy? I wouldn't be that angry with you, maybe a little disappointed, but maybe I'd be able to meet my first grand baby before I kick the bucket. " my mom randomly starts rambling on. "We will bring you to the doctors this week to be sure."

With that I kick Chase in the leg. Just great. Chase is over there laughing his ass off at my expense again. I start stabbing the food on my plate. I can't believe him.

Alex and Nicky come up the stairs and see us sitting there finishing up. Nicky comes, sits on my lap and starts eating my food.

"Ok since we're all together now, I have some crappie news. Trust me, I wish I didn't. I'm sick, real sick and I found out kind of real late. I was taking pain relievers instead of just going to the doctors. They put me on a transplant list to get me a new pair of lungs. You need to know so that in case something bad happens that you don't get scared. You just call your father and he will take care of me." My mom blurts out.

"Are you going to die?" Alex asks.

"Its a very big possibility that I could meet god and all the angels really soon. But until then we are going to just all get along and try to be happy as long as we can. I know in this short time I have come to love all of you so much and I'm proud to call you all my family. "

"Now let's sit back and watch a movie, nemo?" Mom says.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ Chase's point of view◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆