Chapter 42. The dance

♡♥♡♥♡♥ Song for the chapter is I need your love by Calvin Harris
**Picture is Dani's dress**
get ready it's gonna get deep. or not. Sorry if the chapter sucks. ..

;) yourbookslut ♡ ♡ ♥ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

After talking with the scout we headed home to get ready. Sarah was there waiting to get ready with me. I grabbed a bottle of wine, two glasses and headed up stairs. I'm starting to turn into a lush.

I took a quick shower and dried my hair. I looked at myself and decided to throw hot rollers in my hair. I poured us both a glass and turned the music up. I did Sarah's makeup up first and then she did mine. I told her how excited I was to see Jase all dressed up.

We went on with our talks while getting ready. I finally got my dress out, I took a deep breath and put it on. It was a beautiful dress, a royal blue that wrapped around my chest with a slight flared out skirt. It was short and above my knees. I put on a pair of black heels that sparkled. I decided to wear my hair down with big curls.

I looked myself over a couple times before I went out and looked at Sarah. We were both dressed up to the nines. I was just so excited. The drinks helped alittle. As we came out of my room and went downstairs we saw the guys waiting for us.

Jase instantly stood up and took my hand. He whispered in my ear about how beautiful I looked and he just made me melt. He was dressed in slacks and black dress shirt with a royal blue tie, with his hair combed back in a Machiavelli style. He took my arm and led me outside. We got in his Dad's Cadillac and waited for Brody and Sarah.

We got to the dance a little late. The atmosphere was good. They actually had decent music playing. Jase was great the whole night dancing with me and we hung out with all our friends.

When it came time to crown the king and queen. Brad and Tonya won. Poor Brad tried to leave without her. When they were supposed to dance. He kept stepping on her feet, she got pissed and smacked him. He gave her a dirty look and took off. I couldn't stop laughing. It was hysterical.

I saw Chase and Alex there. They even looked over in my direction a few times. But they didn't come alone. I didn't know the girls they we're with.

We decided to do a bathroom break and headed in the hallway. I got to laugh with the girls as they talked about tonight's plan's. I was excited that Tyler had asked Natalie to homecoming.

She was hoping he would ask her out soon. But he's just like Brody. He's to shy about making how he feels known. We teased each other about how tonight would end.

We exit the bathroom and I noticed Chase standing next to the wall by himself. I looked around and didn't see anyone coming. The girl's looked at me then gave him a dirty look as they gave us some space. I shook my head at them.

He watched them walk back into the gym to join the rest of our group. I stood there next to the bathroom door where I had stopped walking. He looked good and my heart was hammering in my chest.

"Hey..." he says looking awkward and running his hands thru his hair. It made me feel sad that we got to this point.

"Hi..."I say as my voice shakes.

"You look beautiful. "

"Thank you. "

"I want you to come home." He says coming to stand closer to me.