Chapter 20. Timing

♡♥♡♥ Song of the chapter is "Moments" by One Direction. play it while reading. ♡♥♡♥

"Your comfy..." I say with a giggle as I wake up on top of Alex. A smile forms on my lips as I see him gazing down at me and he smiles back at me. I feel blessed at the moment with his arms around me and the ambience of hope surrounding us.

I look around and realize Chase is not with us. I start frowning. I need him too. I look up at Alex and see his questioning eyes looking at me.

"Where's Chase? " I ask.

"He will be back soon. He had practice this morning for basketball. How about we get breakfast and hang out at the park?" Alex says as he runs his fingers thru his hair.

"Ok..Don't you have basketball practice too?"I ask as I slowly get up.

"Yeah but I didn't want to go.."He answers as I get up and head to the shower. I strip down as the water warms up. Alex comes back in with a change of clothes. He then strips down.

He follows me into the shower. I look over my shoulder to see him staring at my ass. I just grin and start soaping up. I start scrubbing everywhere. I look over my shoulder as I keep cleaning up and he just smiles.

I feel his fingers out lining my back. They move slowly over my skin and I let out a small moan as he keeps touching me. As I start washing my hair his hands weave in my hair and start massaging my scalp.

I love this feeling. His fingers rubbing thru my hair. I can't help but lean against him as he keeps rubbing my head. My knees feel like their going to give out.

I turn to face him and start washing him. He lets out a moan as I let my hands wander his body. As he takes his hands out of my hair, I rinse off. I take my loofa and start scrubbing him. I reach up and bite on to his bottom lip tugging. His eyes pop back open. I start a heavy make out session with him, pushing my body against his as his hands grab onto my ass.

"Alex... you taste delicious. " I tell him and kiss him again while smiling. He lifts me up and my legs wrap around him. His erection pressed against my core. I start rubbing myself against it. I kiss up his neck and start biting his ear as his fingers dig into my butt. I feel him move back and then sit on the bench. I go down onto my knees. I look up at him as I move in between his legs. His big blue eyes looking at me with so much need, his blonde hair hanging in his face. I move my hand up his abs and to his chest as I grab his dick with my other hand.

"Lani...." He whines out as I start jerking him off. I keep eye contact with him as I put him in my mouth. I twirl my tongue around his tip and go down his shaft. His hands go in my hair. I just keep sucking on him and getting a fast rhythm going. His moans start to sound desperate. I open my throat more to take him farther. I can feel him lifting off the bench losing control. I feel him grip my head and thrusting hard into my mouth. With a loud moan he's cuming down my throat. His body shaking from orgasm.

"Lani...." He says softly as he pulls me onto my feet. I look at him and he starts kissing me, tasting himself in my mouth. I feel kinda shocked because my friends have told me guys won't kiss you after you give them head. But he has this raw, ripped open look on him. Like he just bared his soul to me. He holds me tight to his body for a couple minutes.

I get out and towel off. While he's drying I get dressed in blue navy style shorts and a flowy tank top. I finish getting ready as he gets dressed.

"I'm heading up stairs to make us something to eat." he says as I blow dry my hair.

************

I go upstairs and see Alex cooking. Will and Mom are sitting at the table drinking coffee and talking. I go to the fridge and grab the orange juice. I sit down across from them and take a sip. I almost spit it back out as it mixed with my tooth paste. yuck.

"Did the orange juice go bad sweetie?" Mom asks.

"No mom.. I just brushed my teeth. "

"So I was thinking of going shopping in an hour. You want to go?" my mom says smiling. Alex comes in with two plates and sets one in front of me. I look down and see French toast. I breathe it in and smile. Yum cinnamon.

"I can't. Alex and I have plans to go to the park." I think this is a good time to come clean to my mom.

" You guys have gotten really close." mom states. Looking at Alex and I. I smile at Alex and then look at my mom.

"Yeah. I really really like Alex alot!" I tell her holding my breathe waiting for her reaction.

"You like Alex?" mom questions.

" Yeah I really like Alex alot. I think I might even more than like him. "

"Ok....I thought you were crushing on Chase. " my mom says.

"Thats the thing... I really like them both alot and I'm kind of seeing them both. " I say. Will spits his coffee across the table. That's a great reaction. I bite my lip hoping I didn't just scar them.

Alex looks at me with a smile. I just realized we haven't talked about this yet. I hope Chase doesn't get mad. Well Chase and I talked about it alittle. This wasn't what we decided.

"I dont know what to say. You guys have fun and we will talk about this later. The five of us."

"Ok. Fair enough. I just want to say I was afraid to tell you. I didn't want you guys mad, disappointed or weirded out by us." I tell them. They look at each other and then look at me.

"I'm okay with it. We should still talk about it. " Will says and I knew he was going to be on our side from the beginning. He's very easy going. My mom had a look like she's not sure.

I look at Alex as he grabs my plate and heads to the kitchen. I get up and follow him into the kitchen. I stop and look at him.

" I hope I didn't upset you at all? I hope Chase doesn't get upset. My mom and I are real close. It was eating me up keeping such a big secret from her." I tell Alex.

"It's fine, we should have talked it out earlier. So we would of known how you felt. Let's just go have fun and we will talk to Chase later. "

"Ok."

We get into my new mountaineer and I throw him the keys. I text Chase telling him we have to talk and that I miss him. I send him kissy face emojis.

We arrive to the park and get the lacrosse sticks out and head over to the field. We start throwing the ball back and forth. Forgetting about what comes next for a little while.

yourbookslut