Chapter 45. Mommy??

♡♥♥♡♥♥♡ Song of the Chapter is wake me up by Avicii. for lumi183, thanks for the comments and votes.

The link to living with the badboy by secretkeeper18. One of the stories im following right now.
http://w.tt/1RccKz2

I hope the last chapter answered some questions. Now bring on the drama! !

yourbookslut♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♥♡

I get into Jase's truck and head over to my moms. I stop at DQ and pick up some icecream first. I feel real nervous. I know I have let her down. I go in the house and see Chase, Alex, and Nicky sitting on the couch watching Nemo.

"Hi" I say and smile at them. "is my mom going to be here soon? "

"I don't know, did you call her?" Chase asks.

"Yeah she didn't answer. " I say feeling awkward.

"Well I will try her."Chase says and calls my mom. I watch as he starts talking to her. I kinda get mad. Is she ignoring me now? I put the icecream in the freezer and go back into the living room.

"She said that she will be home soon, you can watch the movie with us. Did you come by yourself? " Chase asks looking outside.

"Yeah. I drove here." I tell him sitting down next to Nicky and he climbs onto my lap. Nicky lays against me and starts twirling my hair around his fingers while sucking his thumb.

Chase gets up and goes to the kitchen. He comes back with popcorn and sits next to me. Nicky starts eating the popcorn and we all kinda stare at the tv not talking and ignoring the awkwardness.

I hear the doorbell and Alex gets up. He comes back and Nicky starts clinging to me crying. I look at Alex and then Chase.

"Come on Nicky it's only dinner and I will come with you." Alex says. Nicky gets up and Alex picks him up and they leave.

" What's going on?" I ask Chase.

"My mom's trying to get custody of Nicky, She gets him every other day but has to bring him home until my dad approves of her living conditions. He's going there this weekend." Chase says.

"Oh that sucks? " I ask and think about how Nicky said that she's a groupie.

"I don't know, Nicky doesn't really know her. Alex and I have been taking turns going with him, but he still doesn't want to go. I think he's scared that she won't bring him back home. " Chase says still sitting next to me. He turns the channel to mtv and starts watching ridiculousness.

My phone goes off and I look down to a message from Jase. Wanting to know if I'm ok. I text back that I'm waiting for my mom.

"Jase?. " Chase says and looks at me.

"Yeah. He was reminding me of the plans we made. I forgot we had plans... I also forgot I had a phone until I was reminded that I haven't been returning phone calls. It's weird I don't seem to remember to much lately. " I say and look back to the tv.

"I heard pregnant women forget stuff, they say it's like the baby sucks out the brain. Maybe your pregnant? " Chase says laughing at me.

"I am not pregnant. "

"Omg who would be the father, you have like four brothers to choose from. " Chase says laughing so hard he's now crying.

"I do not, I'm not pregnant, your an asshole. I never slept with Brody. Brody is like my best friend. " I tell him.

"ok, ok I got it you never slept with Brody. " he says laughing all over again.

"Jase uses a condom every time. So if I was, the baby would be yours." I tell him smirking. His jaw drops and I start laughing at him. My mom comes in and looks at us.