Chapter 19. Mesmerized

;), Chase's pov ;)'

{ song Mesmerized by Ashanti}

We just came back from practice. Coach has been working us hard.With this being our last year and the scouts coming we are pushing to the max. Alex and I are trying for soccer scholarships.

We have been doing everything together since we were little. I got lucky he wasn't in the car with his parents when they got hit. I wouldn't know what I would do without him.

He's more than my best friend and brother to me. I'm not gay. That's not it. Its hard to explain. I just know that no matter what it is we do, it will be together. We talk to each other with just a look or nod, and we will always have each others back.

When Lani asked why Alex belonged to me it was a hard question to answer. We belong to each other. No one will ever become between us. Alex thinks that Lani will be able to handle a relationship with the both of us. I know he has already fallen for her. I'm trying but it really depends on how she handles the pressure of how everyones gonna look at her.

This isn't easy, you never really hear about guys sharing a girl, unless she's part of some dirty biker club and gets spread around like a party favor. I feel like I'm ranting like a fucking girl right now...

Anyways we just got back from basketball practice getting our asses handed to us in practice. Coach got the guys team from UCLA to come play with us. He says if there's a chance for us to do college ball we need college training to know how hard to play. But that's basketball and I'm better at soccer.

We could be on the Bruins next year, if the coach likes us enough. I think I'm going to start pushing Alex harder. I need us to both get accepted. I'm almost ready. I was able to keep up, but he wasn't in the game and I need him focused.

I walk into the kitchen to grab a water, I throw one to Alex behind me and a couple granola bars. Sandy (Dani's mom) gives us a smile and heads out to set the table. I see Lani making something at the counter and after not seeing her all week, it's time to mess with her.

" Look Alex she does remember where she lives!" I smirk at her.

"Ha ha very funny. Did you guys figure out what we're doing this weekend? " she asks rolling her eyes. I zone out a second while I'm looking her over. She looks to Alex as she realizes I'm staring at her tits.

"Yeah were gonna relax. Swim in the pool and watch movies. Basketball starts up soon and the party's will begin soon.. ." I zone out again. I know she's a virgin, but I'm going to be taking it soon. I'm not gonna be able to wait much longer and Alex should be with me on this..I know what I'm thinking is crude and all but I can still feel how tight she was around my fingers and I can only imagine how she's going to be on my dick. Speaking of I'm going to need a cold shower.

I run down the stairs and strip down. I give myself a look in the mirror, my muscles look more defined after this summer. I give the boys a quick trim, I don't hide my shit in the bush, and jump in the shower.

I lather up and I grip my man and start stroking. I like to get a good visual going. You know recall a memory. I start off slow. I'm picturing Lani on her knees and her mouth open taking me in. The vibrations around my dick from all her moaning and sounds leaving her mouth. The sound alone gets me hard.

I finish up and get dressed. I throw on a green dress shirt and black slacks. I head upstairs and help carry food outside. I can't wait to eat. It's been a long day and not enough time for lunch.

I go sit down and next thing I know freaking Kelly and Becky sit on either side of me. Kelly keeps sliding her hand on my leg. I smile and knock it off. Then Becky tells me something and then punches me like she told me something so funny. I look up to Alex and Lani over there laughing at me. I scowl at them.

"You punch me again and I will hit you back. I'm not fucking joking and Kelly if I wanted to fuck you I would of already. Take your loose ass snatch some where else. Oh can you pass the chicken." I say quiet enough so no one else can hear us. Then I give them a smile. She passes the chicken and I don't have to deal with her the rest of the night. I understand I might of been alittle rude, but fuck it.

"You think its funny watching me get mauled?" I whisper in Lani's ear after dinner as I get behind her. I pick her up into the air as she squeals and grabs ahold of me.

"You looked like you were enjoying it." she squeals out while laughing. I shake my head at her and squeeze her closer to me before finally letting go. A bunch of the players on the team show up and Lani's friends too. I bring them over to our fire pit and have Alex get it started.

I notice Lani go in the house and follow her downstairs. I close the door behind me and push her on the bed. I feel too excited getting a minute with her by myself.

"You didn't think you could get away with that did you?"

"Maybe??" she says smiling with this innocent face and I'm drawn to her lips. She props herself up on her elbows and she doesn't even realize what she's doing to me. I jump on the bed hovering over her, with one last look I give in and kiss her. I mold my lips to hers and pull her face in closer weaving my fingers into her hair. Before I even realize it words are leaving my mouth as I lean my head against hers.

"I missed you." I can say I'm not even lying about it. She looks at me a little shocked. Shocked at my confession?

"I really missed you too. I just realized how much I like you, damn thats scary." she says. I start laughing feeling relieved. I'm not even sure when my feelings started growing for her.

"Yeah that can be scary. " I pull her back to lay against the bed with me. I just lay there holding her. Wondering where this is going to go, but at least I know were on the same page. I get up and go outside.

I grab the chair next to Alex and with one look he gets up and grabs me a beer. I know he's thinking he can't wait for tonight to end. He's right that it's gone on to long.

Lani arrives and sits on my lap. She cuddles into me, laying her head against my chest. I start playing with her hair. I feel content with her vanilla smell hitting me.

Everyones talking about their plans for the year and drinking. Even talking about winter break. Even talking about going to camp to do some skiing. I'm not sure about making plans with anyone yet. I feel starved for attention attention at the moment.

By one in the morning everyone's leaving. I look down and Lani's passed out. I hand her to Alex and put the fire out. I go lock up. My dad and Sandy are already in bed. I know my dad already knows what's going on. He's cool with it.

I head downstairs and see Alex sitting in the living room. He looks up at me. I can tell he's upset about something. I just hope it's not a big deal.

" What do you want to do about Lani? Everyone thinks its you dating her. I'm ok with just you guys coming out to Dad and Sandy. It's going to take longer for them to accept the three of us." Alex says frowning.

"Or we could do easy and say it's you two. Then get caught later or come clean. Either way I don't want to say anything until Christmas. I want our relationship to get stronger. I know we really like her, but we need some time to grow it. We don't have to worry about Dad and Sandy yet because Dad says he's going to wait until we graduate high school before he proposes. So lets enjoy her and see were this goes. Besides Dad knows already, it's just Sandy that doesn't. "

"Dad knows? I guess it will be easier on us. The rest sounds like a plan, we can tell her tomorrow. She's scared to upset us and her parents. This will give her time to get ready for the worse." Alex says.

"Dad already knows how we are. I will see you in the morning. You go sleep with her. I need to hit the gym. I have some extra energy. " I tell him before grabbing my bag.

#$$$#$$# What do you think??? I dont know if i like how my guys pov comes out.. tell me if i should do more chapters like this. #$#$

vote comment and tell me what you think...the comments i get the faster i will update. ..and its about to get dirty. .. ;)

I want to thank LittleSka for my new cover!!! your fucking awesome. She also has a book called Innocence of the dead. look it up, the girl has talent.

yourbookslut

xoxo my cupcakes