Disney World (Soldier)

This would make more sense if you know what Disney World is.. I hope y'all enjoy regardless.(:

"Oh... Oh my gosh... You did not!" You gasped with shock at Soldier, shoving him back and covering your surprised face with your fingers.

"Yessir, I got us genuine Floridian tickets to the most magical place on Earth!!" Soldier grinned like a madman, lifting up two Walt Disney World Magic Bands, decorated in red white and blue.

"How many days? Ooh, and do we get to stay at a resort? I'm so excited... Best anniversary ever!!" You hugged the man with the lovey-dovey giddiness of a five year old. The present you had gotten Soldier didn't compare at all to what he surprised you with just now, you thought. Soldier had opened the box and grinned, covering you in kisses, even though it was a feeble attempt at a drawing. You had drawn him a card, and inside the card was a $1,000 gift card to Mann Co. Gun Emporium. But Disney? How did he know you had always wanted to go with him? Ever since you'd married, you may have mentioned it once or twice.. But you didn't think he'd even remember.

"I love you, sweetheart.." he mumbled as he wrapped his arms around you. Pressing yourself against his chest, you murmured, "you never answered my question..."

"2 days, the Boardwalk DVC Resort." You giggled happily.

-~Florida~-

The two of you handed over your luggage to bell services as you checked in, watching the people roll them away in golden fancy carts. With a pearly grin you grasped Soldier's hand, walking with him into the Boardwalk Resort. Its welcoming doors led to a large, grand white waiting room. A large off-limits carousel gleamed as the centerpiece to the room, a grand chandelier above that. Off to the right were long hallways of rooms, and off to the left was the lobby and check in. It even sported a small Disney shop, adorned with penny presses, Mickey Mouse jewelry, and even luggage shaped in the famous mouse's face.

A young, smiling woman at the front desk greeted the two of you, and it turned out your room was already ready. Nearby were elevators, and you rode the large, golden lifts all the way to the fifth floor.

Sooner or later, after much searching, you'd found your room. All your items were already piled inside, along with two 'My First Visit!' pins.

-~Magic Kingdom~-

"Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor montangase alejado de las puertas." You watched in awe as the small monorail doors slid open, revealing the gigantic green monorail station. You and Soldier piled out with the other hundreds of people, and you practically pulled him through the crowd.

Soon, you halted. Soldier huffed and puffed at the sudden stop, and stared at you.

"What's the rush? We've got all day, cupca-"

"Don't cupcake me! We're going to be the first to see Mickey Mouse today!" You practically shouted, pulling up to a security bag check station with Soldier. After the police checked you, it was Soldiers turn. Alarms blared as the cops all surrounded Soldier suddenly.

"He's got grenades!"

You face palmed. How many times had you told him weaponry wasn't allowed in a child-friendly environment? This wasn't the only place he'd tried to bring along his grenades and bullet packs. But that's another story.

Soldier's arms flew up in shock. You burst through the police, pulling out a military service card.

"He's served! He's not here to cause destruction!" A man stepped forward, inspecting the card. He then stepped further towards Soldier, ripping the grenades off his chest, and walking away. The police looked at the chief in disbelief, as did you. That actually worked?