Date Night (Spy)

{Requested by pokemasterof2003}
A quick (spicyyy) update so you know I'm not dead and still working on this book!

"Are you ready for our date night tonight, mon amour?" His smooth voice startled you into dropping your book.

"Spy! You really can't keep doing that!" You picked it up and looked at him, a smile playing on your face as you looked him up and down. He was wearing his usual attire, his Friday suit, the one he would always wear for your biweekly date nights. Unlike his pinstriped red suit this one looked classier, sleeker, and handsomer. It was a darker red, his balaclava off for once. He held one arm behind his back with the other tucked into his pants pocket. Pulling his arm out, he revealed the usual bouquet of roses, and his mouth turned up upon seeing your face light up.

"I do hope you can forgive me for intruding. I have a special night planned." Spy said, handing you the roses which you gratefully accepted. You cocked an eyebrow. Tonight he was early.

"Don't you always?" You asked. He chuckled.

"Tonight is different." His smirk left you to wonder what he meant but he moved on before you could ponder it more. "Please be ready within the next half an hour." He lifted a finger with excitement, "I've made reservations!" He moved to the door. Your eyes locked with each other and he smiled before slipping out, a bounce in his step. You rolled your eyes. What was this suave man planning now?

- - - - -

He strolled in with your arm draped over his, both of you pleasantly calm. The atmosphere was very warm with dimmed yellow lighting. Booths were everywhere. A wooden dance floor was vacant near a stage that had two men, one on the piano and one playing the sax. It was a jazzy tune, the sort of bebop that had you tapping your feet and walking to the beat, causing Spy to chuckle. You looked at your man fondly, wondering whatever you did to deserve such a guy.

"A jazz club?" You purred, looking at Spy.

"I know how much you adore jazz," Spy responded with a wink, "and what better way to enjoy the arts while tasting good quinine than Teufort's finest establishment." You could just fawn over how thoughtful he was. He knew you loved jazz. He knew you loved food. What more could you ask for in a man?!

As the two of you were seated in a closed off reserved booth that Spy had specifically paid for you couldn't feel more at ease. A slow song came on and it was rather relaxing. Spy's eyes twinkled as he looked up at you, and you were already on your feet. His arm slid around your waist to support you as his other clasped your hand and the two of you looked deep into the other's eyes as you slowly started to dance. You took in all the features you could of his masculine face. His jaw with razor sharp stubble, high cheekbones and devilish eyes that you could look into forever.

"I love you, mon amour." He rumbled as the two of you swayed.

"Ooh, French," you gasped as your heart melted. Suddenly Spy leaned close to you, holding you against his chest.

"I could speak more of that tonight if you'd like~" His voice was low and his breath brushed your ear.

"I'd like that."