Leaving the East

I dont wanna leave my home. I love New Hampshire its like a little piece of quiet heaven. I know what a lot of people say about New England...

"Eww its so cold and boring." and truthfully it can be but the cold snow has something about it that clears your head and makes you feel better sometimes and who doesnt dream of a white christmas. As for the boring part it can be unless you know how to have fun and you dont mind getting a little dirty.

So anyway...

Oh how silly of me I forgot to tell you my name. Im Alice. Im 17 years old and Im moving to sunny California and dont get me wrong. I've always wanted to go to Cali but not like this. My step dad, Steve was offered a new job and told me and Mom to drop every thing and move. Like the loving and doting stay at home wife she is she did just that.

I never liked Steve. He tried to control every aspect of my life and I dont roll like that. I did everythingto piss him off but mom was always on my side. he tried taking my phone away, my debit card, my car but the problem was that my biological dad was a multi-millionaire and left me of his fortune because he never trusted my mom so I just replaced it all.

The biggest trouble I got into is when I bleached my hair then dyed it a pastel teal. Then pierced my lip and nose. He flipped shit and grounded my for two months and gave me a lecture. Telling me how I will never amount to anything and I was disrespecting my father and embarrassing him. He said that he could never go any where with me now and that none of his co workers would respect him... blah blah blah.

When he said we were leaving it was my turn to flip shit. This was my home where no one judged me for no tan or being rich but still wearing cloths with holes. New Hampshire is my home. That was the night I gaged my ears.

Next Week

I felt the earth shaking... earthquake!!!! Wait...New Hampshire doesnt have eathquakes... my eyes flutter open to see my Mom. Her usually pristine hair and make up is gone and replaced with glasses and a messy bun. Her pretty dress was replaced with baggy sweats and a plain white tee. I was oddly glad to see her like this it was beautiful.

"Alice. My little day dreamer. Wakey, wakey. Your tea is down stairs get dressed we have a flight to catch and we need to get Dynah ready for flight." she said softly. I smiled as she smoothed my hair down and kissed my forehead. It reminded me of the old times with dad.

"Okay mommy." I smiled and slowly got up. I made my way to the bathroom and quickly washed my self and dried off. I then just kept it real simple like mom and applied bb cream and a coat of mascara. I then blew dried my teal hair and slightly curled it witha curlling wand then went to my dresser. Since it is only a couple days into the new year here in New Hampshire. I grab a pair of thick leggings and my black vans. I put on a sweat shirt that was my dads and it read M.I.T (Masschusetts Institute of Technology) yes he was a genius.

After I was done dressing I had a second thought and grabbed my black knitt beanie with a pom pom on the top and I slouch it on my head.

I slump down the stairs to greet my mom in a bare kitchen.

"Sorry Alice but I can't give you a tea cup its all in California." She says while giving me my can of Arizona tea.

"Its okay as long as I get my tea." I say as I pop open the can. I never really liked the real tea.

"You are so much like your dad." She says wiping her eye.

"No Im not. Dad was a genius. I am so not." I say looking down at my can.

"Yes you are you are more like him then you are me."

"Yea right."

"You like to make people smile, you are incrediably smart and you have that personality about you that can make anybody swoon." she said while holding my hands and looking into my eyes.

"I dont think that I could make anyone swoon.."

"I beg to differ. When you were born your dad melted as soon as he looked into your big eyes. No one could make him look like that. Not even me." she said while wiping a tear away. "Alright lets go get Dynah. Si?"

"Si."

After 20 minutes of looking I found Dynah in my dads study curled up. She was still pretty small. Dad got her for my birthday two weeks later he died in a car accident.

I picked up Dynah and put her in he cage. She was stiing there trying to untie her blue ribbon around her neck. She kept meowing at me she didnt want to leave. I could tell.

"You and me both Dynah" I mumbled.

Mom and I grabbed our bags then headed out the door to the cab waiting since our cars were shipped. and soon we were off to the air port.

After the boring cab ride

We got to the air port and boarded the flight in first class. I plugged in my head phones and we took off.Im going to miss NH I really will.

A few hours later

We got to the house and it was beautiful and I will say that Steve does have a good taste for houses. especially when it comes to garages. Dont tell any cute guys but Im a bit of a greese monkey I love my babies. We have a 6 car garage and Steve and mom own two of them the other 4 are mine all old and fully restored. A black 54' chevy bel air, a blue 40' ford pick up truck. and orange 60' Volkswagen samba bus. The last car was the first one that I fixed with Dad. Its and ratted out volkswagen bug. It looks like it came straight out of Footloose. The gas pedal is Jerry rigged with a rope.

I walked into the garage to see if my babies were alright and then I saw it. On the Bel Air was a big long scratch. No, not my baby. I ran my finger along the scratch to see how long it was and it was deep.

I was going to unpack but I can't do that knowing my baby is hurt. Besides all my boxes are in my room and it wont take long to find a detailer. Its LA how hard coud it be. I open all the garage doors to let my cars out plus I need to wash them. I drove each car out into the huge drive way and parked them. I think I may have pissed off my neighbors with how loud they are but oh well suck it. I ran back inside and yelled to Steve and Mom.

"The stupid movers put a huge scratch on Marylin! (Yes I name my cars deal with it.) Im gonna go find a detailer!" i yelled as Steve came rushing out.

"Im so sorry about your car I know how much you love that thing Ally." He said as he tried to comb my hair back

"One she is not a thing her name is Marylin, two never call me "Ally" That was my real dads nickname for me and three get your hand off my head Steve." I said truning around gripping my keys and phone in a death grip.

"I saw one a little down the road. Not too far. Text me when you get there okay?" Mom saved the day. Im still grinding my jaw at how Steve had the audacity to call me Ally. Not even mom does its Dads nickname only.

"Okay see you later mom I love you." I walk out the door before I hear mom say,

"Steve maybe you just shouldnt talk to Alice shes a bit sensitive right now. Okay?"

I close the garage door and walk to Marylin when I hear some boys screaming and yelling but stops abruptly. When I look up I see them all stairing. They all look like the same douche bags that I went out with before but one catches my eye.

He has dark hair and the brightest blue eyes I have ever seen. I slide into the car and I start her up and back her out of the drive way and look in the rearview mirror. To see only the guy with blue eys still staring and I smile. Now I have to go and make all my other neighbors hate me and my cars.

A/N

Whats up guys its Jess I hope you like it. This is officially my first fanfiction and I hope you like it so please be gentle. Tont worry this will get funnier and a lot more drama and Im vastley open to ideas please give me some.

vote and comment. comments, compliants and concerns please feel free to contact me.