Ligyrophobia

Ligyrophobia: The fear of sudden noises. When the person hears a sudden noise he/she will be sent into a panic attack or anxiety attack.

......

Alice's POV

*1week Later*

After a week of healing I was released from the hospital. My skin is still sensitive in some areas. Its tender to the touch on my face and on my hips. I guess my fire suit was a little out dated. The torso and mid thigh down was okay but the heat still got to me really bad.

Everyday when the nurses would wake me up the first thing I would see is Nash. He was there all day and all night. He convinced an old nurse to let him stay and keep my doctor away from my room. Being the hopeless romantic she was she did just that. She thought that how much we loved each other was so cute.

While I sat in the bed unable to move, mostly because of the burns on my body, he moved the uncomfortable chair right up against my bed. He would put his foot up on my bad and hold my hand. He had Matt bring my laptop to the hospital so I could use it.

He would rarely leave my side. He only did when Bart forced him to go to a meeting with the other boys. He tried to get Bart let him Skype into the call but Bart wouldnt have any of it. So Nash convinced Kat to play hookie with her job and come stay with me for the day.

Now that I get to go home Nash is gone to go get me some cloths. Cam, Matt and Kat were sitting with me waiting for Nash to get here. Cam and Matt were just making vines and Kat was looking at her phone while I was just watching TV and looking at a PDF of Performance VW that I was in. I read through the interiew and saw the pictures of me and I looked good. On the next page they had an explination as to what happened to me at the track.

"The night I had interviewed Alice she was involved in an accident on the track. Once the light turned green she had taken off but something seemed to have gone wrong in the engine of her car and her car barrel down the strip before landing or the roof of her car. She was said to have crawled out of the car partially and taking off her helmet. She was soon taken away in an ambulance. A spectator was seen , after she had rolled, running after her yelling. She was taken to the hospital and still resides there for the time being. She will soon recover. She had gotten a concussion and severe burns but will recover fully. Please to all drive and race safely. With love, The Performance VW Team."

I closed the laptop and focused on the TV. Saved By The Bell was half over when Nash came into the room. He handed me my bag and came over to my side of the bed and helped me up. Once I was standing I put my arm around his neck and slowly walked to the bathroom. Once I got there Kat followed me with my bag and helped me get dressed. Once I got the awful hospital clothes off I finally saw my body wrapped in gauze.

My left thigh, hips and abdomen were all wrapped up along with my right forearm. It was painful to even walk.

Kat helped me sit down on the toilet seat. She took the clothes out of my bag. It was my favorite pair of Nash's sweatpants and my favorite sweatshirt of his. There was also a loose Lax practice jersey in the bag. Kat helped me slid the shirt on and then helped me get the sweats over my swollen thigh. I left my sweats untied so they wouldnt hurt my hips. I then slid the sweatshirt over my head and on my body. I then got the familiar scent that is always on everything Nash owns.

I then walked out with Kat holding me up. Once I got to the bed Nash sat me down and put a pair of Vans on my feet. Kat packed up the rest of my stuff and put it on her shoulder. We walked out. Nash held on to me. I walked over to the desk and signed myself out and we all walked to the car.

I was a little hesitant to get back in the car but I knew that I had to do it so I just got it over. I could see everyone being hesitant about me and the car. I got in and leaned my head on Nash while my feet were brought up to Cam's lap. Nash wrapped his arm softly around my waist while Cam put his arm on my shins.