Whos To Blame?

Alice's POV

Once I was greeted with the black all I could here was talking.

"Its gunna be okay man." One said. I felt a soft big hand slid into mine.

"What if she doesnt come out man? I need her." What sounded like Nash said.

"She will. Did yoou call her mom?" Another voice said.

"Yea she said she is on her way." Nash said then the door slammed open."

"No! My baby! How could I let this happen to you?" The voice sobbed. "I shouldnt have let you race after your fathers death." Her voice started cracking as she sobbed. I decided to start concentrating on my fingers. To get them moving. Apparently I moved them cause the hand that rested in mine squeezed my hand incouraging me to move them more.

I started working on my eyes. Once I opened them I was greeted with the sight of really bright light. Once I opened my eyes fully I was greeted with the bight flourecent lights. I turned my head to my right to see Nash.

I squeezed his hand hard and he looked up.

"Alice? Alice!" He was quick to bury his face in the crook of my neck. "I thought I lost you." Mom at his point had finally realized what was happening and grabbed my other hand and started crying all over again.

Mom then let go. "Im gunna go tell a Doctor that you are up." She left the room leaving us alone. I pulled Nash's face up to meet mine. I placed my lips softly on his and pulled away.

"I thought I was going to lose you that would have been the worst fate for me." Nash said a a tear rolled down his cheek.

"I would never leave you." I cupped his face in my hands and made him look at me. "I love you too much."

The doctor soon came in with mom and Marcus followed behind with the most guilty look on his face. The doctor ccame to the foot of my bed while mom returned to her position at my side and Marcus stood to her side looking down.

"Well Ms. Pinkham. Sadly you have been in a severe car crash. The fire sute you wore did protect you from quite a bit of the fire but if you havent seen yet you do have so severe burns on your face, arms, legs and abdomen. Due to the precautions that you took for your races. Without the HANS device that you used you would be dead right now. Your neck would have snapped. You do have a concussion and you will suffer with back pains but other then that you are extremely lucky." He said while he check my eyes and all that jazz. He then left.

I looked over at Marcus who looked like he was going to faint. "Marcus?" I said slowly and he looked at me and burst into tears.

"Im so sorry Alice. I swear it was only an oil change. I didnt touch anything else on your car. I would never do-" I cut him off by holding up my hand.

"Marcus I dont blame you. I know you would never do anything like that. It was someone else. Someone cause the explosion in Lady's engine. I just dont know who." I said softly. I tried to not move my cheeks so much. The burns hurt. Marcus exhaled loudly. "I trust you Marcus. I also trust that you will take care of my mother." He nods his head really fast. I smile but I let it fall instantly cause it really hurts.

"Well I have to get going sweetheart. Im so happy you are okay. I dont know what I would have done if you left me." She says as she buries her face in my hair. I held on to her.

"I know thats why I didnt go. Dad loves you." Tears in her eyes form as she walks out with Marcus. Soon after they have left I hear a knocking on the door and Nash lets them in. Its Kat, Cam, Mahogany and Matt. The rest all had places to be sadly.

They all give me gentle hugs and they all take a seat somewhere.

"So Alice. Do you know what happened?" Cam asks.

"Some one tampered with my engine. The only way I will be able to know is if I can look at Lady." I say as I try to move the hair out of my face but fail because of the pain so Nash pulls my hair into a pony taill with one of Kat's hair ties.

"Do you know who could have done it?" Matt askes. I shake my head.

"The only idea I have is that it would be someone who would want to cause harm to me." I say quietly.

"Who would want to hurt you?" Mahogany asks. I shrugged.

"What about Luke? Or Steve?" Kat says.

A/N

Whats up guys...Jess here. So that is my chapter. Dun dun duh. Did they do it? Idk but lets see where the story takes us. Just so you all know the character of Kat is going to become way more involved so get used to her.

As always vote and any questions comments complaints concerns please feel free to contact me.

So I am starting school on the 18th and things are going to become a bit slow whilst I still update all my stories due to what is happening in my junior year and Im really excited for all this so please be patient with me.

Songs of the chapter

Rent from Rent the musical

Seasons of Love from Rent the musical

I was watching rent today so... yea

Story of the chapter

Fake It by KatsMeow21

AlicewokeupyaybutnowsheisscaredandwhoisitthatsabotagedLady?asdfghjkl...BYE

I love you all<3