Lady's Diagnosis

Alice's POV

When I woke up I smelled the familiar sent that I know always recognize as Nash. I was surrounded by Nash's dark blue sheets and black comforter. I felt arms draped over me in a different position.

Nash always put his arm in the deep curve between my rib cage and hip bone. Although this arm was moved to the middle of my hip bone. I slowly and carefully lifted the sheets to see a tan arm.

The arm had thing written on it. Some words faded and some fresh. there was a phone number, a name too faded to read and my hospital room. The rest we illegible or too faded.

I was about to follow the arm up to its owner when I figured it out. On the wrist, a little heart with an arrow on it. My name was in the middle. It was obviously Nash. I thought that that was really sweet of him. I started to twist my hips. When the skin pulled on my abdomen and hips my entire body was taken over with searing pain.

My eyes screwed shut and I let out a sharp hiss from my mouth. I felt Nash tense up behind me and take a deep breathe.

"Alice? Whats the matter?" His voice dripping with concern. I twisted my neck to see his face. His hair was all mess and looked like he hadnt slept or showered in days. He had bags under his eyes. I felt bad for him. I shook my head.

"Nothing. Its just... my waist." Tears formed in my eyes at the pain. "The burns hurt." The tear started rolling down my cheeks. He instantly pulled my covers off and got out. He put one arm under my knee and one on my back. He lifted me and started going down the stairs. Once we got to the kitchen I finally noticed how early it was. The clock read 4:30 am. I felt kind of bad that I woke Nash up for this.

He sat me down on the kitchen counter and left. The tears were still running down my face. Partly from the pain and partly from waking Nash up this early.

He soon came back with a cup of water and two round pills. I quickly took them then downed the water.

"Im sorry." I mumbled. I then put my head down and played with my fingers.

"Sorry for what?" He said.

"For waking you up so early." I replied. He giggled quietly.

"Its nothing. I promised your Mom I was going to take care of you and thats what Im doing. I just dont want you to hurt anymore." He said as he lifted my chin and wiped the stray tears with his thumb.

"Really? I just didnt want to put you through this much trouble."

"Its fine. I am happy to do it. You are everything to me Alice." He said as he looked into my eyes.

"I love you Nash." I said but quickly covered my mouth with my handsand my eyes widened in realization of what I just said.

"You have no idea how long I have waited to hear you say that." He moved my hand from my mouth and placed a kiss to my lips. I melted into my kiss till I felt a sharp pain in my side. I released his lips and hissed in pain.

He pulled back and looked at me in concern. I bit my lip and looked at him.

"Whats the matter?" He said looking in my eyes to find whats wrong.

"My side. It hurts." I pressed my lips into a thin line and held on to my side softly. He bent down to eye level with my side. He lifted my sweatshirt to reveal a thick layer of gauze covering the lower part of my torso. He brought his lips to my side a pressed a soft kiss to the gauze.

"Does it feel better now?" He asks innocently looking up at me through his eyelashes. I smiled and nodded.

"How do you always know how to make me feel better?" I asked.

"Because I love you." He said putting my sweatshirt back down. He then got back up and pecked me on the lips. I smiled. I dont think I could be any happier right now.

About 5 hours later all the guys were waking up and coming to see if I was okay. Nash had taken me to the living room after everything that had happened and we just watched movies till be passed out.

Nothing special was going to happen today so we all just chilled out. Some of the boys were gone though. Hayes and Kat had gone to visit Hayes' mom and Carter, Aaron and Shawn had all done the same and left to visit family. It was only me, Nash, Matt, Cam and Taylor but Taylor has disappeared and I have no idea where to.

We were watching when I remembered what my dad had said to me. I got up and went to the door. I slipped on a pair of slippers and slowly made my way across the street to my house. I opened the door to the garage and walked over to my dad's tool box.

He only ever kept one and left the rest of his tools everywhere else. I could never find anything in my dad's tool box so I guess that was always a good place to keep things away from me. I walked over to the tool box and opened it.

There was a small box wrapped in plain brown paper and a twine ribbon on it. I pocketed the box and made my way back to Nash's house. I walked back and sat back down on the couch.

3 hours later my phone started ringing. When I picked it up I hadent even said Hello before they are getting to the point.

"Alice! I figured out what happened to Lady! Come down to the shop now! Hurry!" With that the line went dead. I looked at Nash. He grabbed his keys off the table and helped me up to the car.

Once we got to the shop we walked in to a really quiet mechanic shop.

"Why is it so quiet?" I asked Marcus who was hovering around a Bently.

"Oh Kat told your mom about your panic attack and said that there was a beeping before you freaked. So I sent everyone on their lunch and they had to wait till yolu left." MArcus said wiping his hands on the bandana he had in his back pocket. He waved us over to a mangled pile of metal that I used to refer to as Lady.

Tears started welling up in my eyes but I pushed them down. Marcus pushed a rollie chair up to me and I sat down. He then pushed me over to where the engine would be.

"I was sifting through what was left in Lady and found this." He pulled out a small black box with wires coming out everywhere. "This little device caused your cars engine to miss fire. When it misfired an explosion that caused your car to crash. This was put in by someone but I dont know who." He said putting down the deice and hanging his head.

"Its okay that you dont know Marcus. Im just happy you found this. How did you get Lady anyway?"

"I got a guy. But to the point. We need to figure out who did this."

"We will... I hope..."

A/N

Whats up guys... Jess here. So that is my chapter I hope you liked it. Again this school year Im going to be ery busy. I did just audition for our school musical cast list may go up today Im not sure what I go tbut Ill keep you updated. So I hope you liked it. I put in so cute romantic stuff in their and some more of who did it. Was it Luke? Was it Steve? Was it someone else? I really dont know.

As always vote and comment complaints concerns questions please feel free to contact me

Song of the chapter

Arms by Christina Perri

Recommended book

Promposal || Luke Hemmings by sugarplumluke (I absolutly love this book it has cuteness and sweetness. It is my Ideal short book if you like cute romance.)

AlicesaidshelovesNashandhelovesherwhatsintheboxwhoblewuphercarasdfghjkl... BYE

I love you all <3