Can We Pretend?

After I had bought the tickets I cleared my history and closed my laptop. No trace. I sent a text to my Mom and she was supportive. She didn't want it to happen but she knew that she couldn't stop me. I texted my friend Beth that I was coming home and she blew up my phone with questions and texts. I shut my phone off and walked down the stairs.

"Where you going?" Nash asked as he started putting scrambled eggs on his plate.

"Just to my house to get somethings." He nodded and I left for the house. I waddled up to my room and grabbed my duffle bag. I stuffed it full of things I knew I would need and a couple of extra things. I just stuffed them in my bag and walked back down stairs with my bag in hand. I left it at the front door for tomorrow. I walked back to the house.

"Hey." Nash came up to me and kissed my forehead. "Wheres the thing you had to grab?"

"I couldn't find it." I lied.

"Oh, well food is done." I nodded at his words then walked over to the plate sitting on the counter and scarfed it down. After I was done walked upstairs to Nash's room where he was changing. I quickly laid down and flung the covers over my body.

I felt the bed dip with weight. Nash's arm rested around my waist and gently pulled me to him without pinching and irritating my sides. His breath smelled of the coffee he just drank.

"I love you, Alice." Nash said.

"I love you too, Nash." I said back kissing the tip of his nose.

" Don't ever leave me please."

"I wont." I lied. I hate lying to him. Hes such a sweet boy and it hurts me. He kissed my cheek and we both drifted off to sleep.

............

I cried as I wrote the note to Nash. He had left with the other boys to go film something. It was too hard. Tears had already fallen to the sheet of paper I am writing on.

Dear Nash,

I cant stand being here anymore. I just want to be home again. I was ripped from where I belonged. I was ripped from everything I loved but I was given another thing to love, and that was you. You filled the empty hole inside my heart that I could never fill. I'm sorry. I know that I said I would never leave you but I have to leave you. I cant stay here any longer. I love you. Maybe our paths will cross again one day. Can we pretend that this can happen one day?

Love Alice

Tears fell on the inked words, and the ink ran on the paper. I set the house keys to my house and Nash's on the paper. I lifted up my duffle bag and put it on my shoulder. I grabbed dinnah and put her in her cage and left in a taxi to the airport.

........

Once I boarded the plane, silent tears ran down my face as I took my seat.

"Don't worry sweetie. It gets better." A women dressed in a pressed suit said. I nodded and wiped my tears away. I picked up my phone to see that Nash was calling me.

"Excuse me, Miss. Can you please turn off you phone?" I nodded to the flight attendant and rejected Nash's call and turned off my phone. Silent tears continued to fall as I knew what I was leaving behind.

..........

Nash's POV

We came walking threw the door after filming. I was so happy to see her.

"Alice!" Silence. "Alice?" I walked into the kitchen to see a note on the counter. I walked over to it as Cam and Matt walked around the kitchen. The note had hurt. How could I not see this?

"Hey Cam throw me your keys." He threw me his keys. I ran out to the car and drove to the airport. Once I got there. I ran in.

Observers POV

Flight to Logan Airport now boarding.

He saw his practice jersey that Alice was wearing this morning. She was going down the hall to board the plane. He ran to go get her.

"Sir, unless you have a ticket you can not go down there." A women said blocking him from the entrance.

"Please I just need to talk to that girl that just went down there." He begged.

"I'm sorry sir. I cant let you do that." He slowly backed off and started walking to the window when the maroon jersey caught his eye again. He walked right up to the window and put his hands on it. She walked on to the plane and the doors shut. He pulled out his phone to call her and listened to the ringer.

"Come on, Alice. Answer your phone please." He begged but soon it went to voice mail.

Hey its Alice. Leave a message after the tone. The tone rang. He hung up and tears flooded down his face.

He watched in despair as the plane took off. The one thing that he wanted to keep and care for left him.

"Hey Bro." Jack and Jack slapped him on the back as they greeted him.

"Whats the matter?" Nash didn't answer. They looked out the window.

"Where is Alice?" Nash pressed his eyelids shut attempting to force the tears back.

"Nash, I'm so sorry dude." Nash stood up and walked away. His heart was broken into a million pieces. It was like a small child had dropped a glass heart on the ground and walked away.

A/N

Whats Up guys... Jess here. So that is my chapter. I hope you liked it. The story is not over yet. I hate stories with sad endings like this. Sorry for such a cliff hanger. Don't forget I love you all. I am in the middle of English period right now and we are reading Thoreau and it sucks. I <3 you Mrs. Hazen. If anyone in my English class ever found this they would now know what I do with my life.

Vote any questions, comments, complaints, concerns please feel free to contact me.

Recommended Book

I'm rereading The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod

Recommended Song

This is Gospel by Panic! At The Disco

AliceleftNashforNHandNashisheartbrokencanAlicefixhisbrokenheartintheend?...asdfghjkl...BYE

I love you all <3