Making New Friends

ERMAHGERD ERMAHGRED ERMAHGERD ERMAHFECKINGGERD I JUST GOT 413 READS THIS IS SO FECKING AMAZE BEANS I LOVE YOU ALL I JUST WANNA SAY THAT AND I DONT REALLY HAVE MANY IDEAS TO GO OFF OF FOR THIS CHAPTER BUT THE ONE PERSON TO HELP ME WAS MY NEW FRIEND KAT SO THANK YOU AND THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE READ MY STORY AND STUCK BY IT. SO NOW I SHOULD STOP STALLING AND GET ON WITH THE STORY BUT THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH :*

*IMPORTIANT CONTEST THINGY AT THE END*

_________________________________________________

Alice's POV

/\/\//\/\//\/\//\/\//\/\// 1 week later

After our being break down Nash has gotten closer to me. Hes been pretty protective but he promissed he wouldnt go over board and I promissed to let him be a bit protective over me. He was always at me side.

He was not glued to it but kinda like a weakish magnet was on our hips that only connected to each other.

During the course of the week Hayes had moved into the house. His girlfriend Kat was around a lot and I have had quite a few awkward run in's withher in like the kitchen and living room. So I decided that I would at least try and make friends cause you never know.

"Alice!" Nash yelled. "Come here!" I wiggled out of Nash's bed and slid his big black sweatshirt over my body. I slowly made my way down the stairs to the kitchen where Nash was sitting at the island. He looked over at me and just drank in the sight of me.

I sat down and grabbed an apple from the bowl in the middle of the table and took a bite and looked at him.

He was still looking at me.

"Nash? What did you want to tell me?" I asked as he snapped out of his fantasy.

"Uh we have at all go to a meeting in a bit. It will be just you and Hayes' girlfriend Kat." I nodded I should probably make friends with her. I finished off my apple as he finished his plate.

He turned to me and placed a kiss on my lips and picked me up from the chair bringing me to sit on the counter. he continued to kiss me and it started to get kinda heated when Carter and Cam walked in.

"Woah! Are we interrupting somethings?" Carter said as he walked to the fridge pulling out an arizona and Cam came and walked over to Nash.

"Uh yeah!" I said all sassy.

"Woah! Look at that mark on your neck Alice! Dont mark her up to much Nash!" Carter said while poking at my mark.

"Cartah stahp!" I said mimiking his mom.

"Look theres a matching one on Nash!" Cam said while poking Nash's mark.

"Dont you guys have something better to do?" Nash asked while still holding my thigh.

"Yeah we are supposed to be pealing you off of Alice and to the car we have to go to the meeting." Cam said. Nash let go and placed his hands on my waist and lifted me off the counter. I fixed the sweat shirt to make sure it was covering everything. "Kat is in the other room." I nodded my head to Cam and pecked Nash on the lips and walked out of the kitchen to the living room to see Matt and Arron screwing around.

"Hey Alice!" Matt screamed raking his eyes up and down my body.

"Eyes up here Espinosa!" He mubbled a quick sorry and Arron just kept his eyes averted. Probably not wanting to get in trouble. "dont you guys have a meeting to go to?" I asked. They both nodded and walk out to their cars with Nash, Cam, And Carter following. I walked into the living room with intentions of making friends.

I dont think this is going to work.

/\/\//\/\//\/\//\/\//\/\// 7 hours later

I think I was wrong about everything. Kat was a really go girl. We had a lot in common... minus the fact that we are dating two brothers. She is about the same age as me. We were under blankets with hoodies on and popcorn on our laps with candy around us watching mean girls when all the boys came running in yelling and screaming.

We just kinda stared at them. They all suddenly stopped looking at us in a dark room. When Shawn started screaming.

"OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS MOVIE!" As he ran over to the recliner and sat down. We all just looked at him. "What? It is quality entertainment." Then he turned back to the movie.

The boys followed suit and all sat down. Hayes and Kat snuggled up next to each other and Nash pulled me up to his lap and I snuggled into his chest and slowly fell asleep.

A/N

Whats up guys... Jess here. So that is the chapter I hope you all liked it. Dont forget to check out my other stories and follow me for updates and I need  some people for the boys girl friend that will be thrown in so if you want to date one of the boys in my story comment your name and who you wanna date down below first come first serve. (Boys off limit: Nash, Hayes and Jacob) the rest is free reign dont gorget to follow me

Song of the chapter:

Feel the love by Rudimental ft John Newman

AliceandNashhavebeengoodforaweekandAlicemadefriendswithKatijnuinwemijnoa... BYE

I love you all <3