An Explosive Night

Alice's POV

Kat and I really started to click. Mahogany and her also got along so I decided to take them to the races. Nash insitsted that he should got with us. I kinda cracked under the pressure and said yes. Now here I am at Luke's auto shop getting my bug tweaked.

I walked into the shop and saw Marcus. He was wiping his greasy hands on his jump suit. The by insinct his hand went and smoothed his beard.

"Whats up Marcus? Hows my mom?" I asked him as I came up and hugged him.

"Shes doing well. I really like her and I am doing really well. How are you?" I smiled. I was happy that he was treating my mom well. She deserved it.

"Im doing well. I actually came to see if you could change my oil for me. I would do it but I have to get ready for a race."

"Oh someones going to a race? I didnt know you raced." I shrugged.

"Its in my blood. Ive done it for a while. My dad got me into it and I havent looked back." I said looking up at him through my sunglasses. He nodded and came over to my bug.

"All right pull her up and Ill get it done in like 10 minutes then you can get going." I got in and pulled it up and got out.

"Im gunna go talk to my Mom have fun with my baby. I say as I walked up to the office to see my Mom.

After about ten minutes of talking to Mom Marcus came in. My baby was done. I payed the shop and gave Marcus a hefty tip. I got back in my bug and drove off.

When I got home Kat, Nash and Mahogany had all the stuff I needed in my bag. I quickly ran across the lawn to my house to get something.

I read on twitter that Performance VW was going to be taking photos of the event tonight. So I went upstairs and got my heels. Being only 5' 1" I was okay to wear ridiculously high heels but I still had my converse so I could drive. I picked up my 5 inch black suede stillettos that had the red underneath. What girl wouldnt appreciate a classic black stilletto. I hung them by my finger tips then walked out of the house.

We got into our cars and left.

The race that I was assigned was at 10. This isnt a brackett race or anything. It is all for fun.

I drove Lady through the gates and parked in my slot. I changed into my heels then got out. About 2 seconds after we got out and came around to the back of my car we were stopped.

"Hi Im a photographer from Performance VW. We are doing a big artical on the list and since you and your car Lady are on it can I get some pictures and ask a couple of questions?"

"Of course." We went over to the hood of my car and I got on the hood and pulled my knees up to my chest showing off my tanish legs clad in shorts. I slid down The hood and Placed my heels on the bumped. I put my hand in my hair and smiled.

"Woah baby you looking hot!" Nash yelled. I giggled and he snapped the shot.

"Okay so some questions."

Photographer: What is your full name?

Alice: Alice Gwyneth Pinkham

P: Why do you race?

A: I love the rush it gives you and I do it in memory of my father.

P:Are you single? *Wink*

A: Uh No. Im dating Nash Grier.

P:Aww too bad. How many cars do you have?

A: 4 my bug named Lady, A samba bus named Daisy, A bel air named Marylin and an Old chevy truck name Ruthy.

P: You name your cars?

A: Of course. To me they are just like a person they have a personality so they have to have a name that fits their personality.

P:All right one last question. What is your secret?

A: Hard work and dedication to what you do. Ya know. And just being pretty is a bonus. HAHAHA.

"Alright it was nice talking to you Alice." I shook his hand and he left. I slid my heals off and put my converse back on. We walked around. I held hands with Nash and with Kat. As the time came around for me to race. I slid on my fire suit and zipped it up all the way. I slid my HANS device on and slid my helmate on and clicked it in.

"Do you need anyone to go with you?" Nash asked. I shook my head... Well best I could with out being able to move my head.

They all went for the stands. I drove my car in line. Once I got up to the light tree I waited for it to turn green.

Red.

Yellow

Yellow

Yellow

Green

I reved my engine and took off. As soon as I put my foot to the accelerator I heard a faint beeping that increased to an ear piercing squeal. Next thing I know Lady is bumbling down the track and landed on the roof. All the glass shattered and went everywhere. Flashed of the accident crossed my mind.

Suddenly all I see is white and all I feel is heat.

...

I crawled out of the car....

The sound of blood rushing in my ears.

Hands getting cut by the glass.

Screams sounded with sirens

Suddenly the darkness over came me.

A/N

Whats up guys... Jess here. Im really sorry that that chapter is so short. I hope you really liked it. Im so happy about the 600+ reads ERMAHGERD that is amazing that 1 chapter was posted and like my reads were bumped up by like 100. Thank you guys so much. Im sorry that I left you guys on a cliffhanger I just thought the sorry could use some drama.

As always vote and any questions comments complaints concern please feel free to contact me

Songs of the chapter

A Thousand Years by Christina Perri

Coffee and Cigarettes By Jimmy Eat World

(I was also watching Lemonade Mouth while writing this. What can I say its my guilty pleasure.)

Alicewasjustinafrickingexplosionwhodiditwasitanaccidentorsabotagepojndoaiwjdncsoi...BYE

I Love You All So Much<3

And What If The Sky Comes Crashing down...?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara