He didnt Know I was a Girl So Steve Hurt Me

We walked around the lots to check out the competition for the list. I think I have a pretty good chance. The entire time Nash stood by my side with his hand on my lower back. His hand met my skin a couple times. I was in bliss.

The guys were stopped a couple times for screaming girls. they tried to practically seduce the guys but they seemed leaniant on staying with me which the girls did not like at all. Though I had luck talking to there dad, brothers and boyfriends about cars.

I havent see Lukes booth or his car at all. The boys started vining and taking selfies.

"Take a selfie with us Alice." Cam wined.

"Fine." We all got into the selfie and I put my aviators on my face then Nash wrapped his arm around me and smiled.

"Documentation of possibaly the best day with the new neighbor."

"What time is it Cam?" I ask.

"It is 2:15."

"I have to get back to Lady and get her ready who wants to ride with me?"

"Last one to Lady has to ride with her." Aaron screamed while he took off.

"Its not that bad just fast." I groan as I run to Lady.

I arrive to see all the guys just standing there.

"Well looks like you are riding by yourself." Cam said.

"Fine. Ill just ride alone. But since no one else is here other then you guys I need someone  to go on the track with me and write down my time and speed." I say as I pull on the rest of my fire suit and zip it up.

"Ill go." Nash said as he raised his hand.

"Okay ill just go get the book to write it in." I walk over to the car and in the rearview mirror I first see Nash checking out my butt and the boys are kind of cheering him on. Normally I would freak out and punch him but Im actually okay with this.

I grabbed the book and my helmet. I walked over to Nash and handed him the book.

"Cam hold this." I handed him my helmet the put my hair into a high pony tail and grabbed my helmet. "Get in we are getting in line. I have a race to win."

Once we got up one person away from going they asked Nash and me to get out of the car and we did. I had to shake hands with the other racer and he didnt see my face though I had already pulled down the visor. He shook my hand and I got back in the car. Nash came up to me and lifted my visor.

"How you doing?"

"Good for the first race Ive done it 2 years."

"Youll do fine I know you will. The boys are out there cheering you on. Now go fill that bracket." He said and right before he put the visor down he softly kissed me. Just so lightly. It felt like I was floating on cloud 9. I havent felt like this in years.

I flicked my visor down so he didnt see me blushing. Its my turn and Im ready for this.

The race didnt even seem like much but it was such a rush. I beat him by a solid second.

When I got out I took off my helmet and the look on his face was so priceless. He didnt know I was a girl

"What how the hell did I lose to a girl? This is bullshit. This cant be Happening. Girls cant race this is impossible!"

"Well it is and you just got owned by a girl. I guess you are shit out of luck." I got back into Lady to let him have his own time to finish off his hissy fit.