Nut Shells

Why does life have to be so cruel sometimes? Then the rest of the time it cuddles you and coddles you. Life isnt like walking on broken glass because that is way too amazing for some that they can walk on it with grace.

Life is more like walking on broken nut shells. Nut shells are more ordanary and not so impressive. Thought it hurts like a bitch, which is life.

..............

Its nice to feel a silky smooth material for once and not the fleece of a sweatshirt or sweatpants. I slid a dress over the gauze that covered my body. It was hard and painful. That is why Kat is on the other side of the door.

"Kat I need you help!" I yelled as I got the fabric the rest of the way down my body.

"What do you need help with?" She said as she walked in. The simple black dress hugged her body just right and held tight but not too tight.

"Can you zip me up please?" She nodded and went behind me. I looked at my self in the full body mirror. My black and white checkered dress clung around my torso and quickly went into an A-line skirt. A bit of black petticoat came out under the dress.

Kat finished zippping me up.

"This dress is a perfect represntation of you." I nodded and smiled a little. I looked closer into the mirror and saw the flaws. The gauze that went around my stomach made me look a lot thicker. The sleeves were short so they didnt even cover the gauze. It hurt to see this but I didnt left it show. I smiled again.

I walked out into my room and grabbed my red, 4 inch heels. Once I slid them on I walked out of my room and down to the kitchen. I grabbed a can of Arizona to clam my nerves. Before I could even pop it open Kat was behind me.

"You better use a straw, because I spent way too long on your make up for you to ruin it." She said throwing a Dunkin Donuts straw at me. I stuck my tongue out between my red lips.

"You are so mean to me." I said.

"Yeah, well." She then flashed me a fake smile. After that there was a knock at the door. Kat went to go get in while I played with Dinnah on the counter.

"You look amazing." I looked up to see Nash. Dressed in a black button down shirt and black pants. He matched me with checkered slip-on vans. I smiled.

"Thank you. You look very handsome yourself." Suddenly a loud meow came from the living room. Once I got in their I was greeted by all the guys trying to behave in one room together but my poor cat got in the mix of boys. She soon padded her way out of the mess of legs.

"Who hurt my poor cat?" I asked.

"Carter!" Arron yelled. Carter threw up his hands.

"Im watching you, Reynolds." I walked away with Dinnah and put her in my room.

When I got downstairs, it was quite the scene. Kat had gotten the relitivly normal boys to sit down but had to work on the others. Shawn was helping her. Shawn was sitting on Matt and Kat was wrestling with Arron and the rest were in one way or another sitting or at least just behaving themselves.

I sat up against the back of the couch and watched the scene unfold in front of me.

"Never thought I would see the day. Kat is kicking your ass Arron." I said.

"Thanks for the update." Arron snapped.

"1-2-3 and the winner is me. 115 pounds of fury and sass, just kicked your ass." Kat chanted as she strut around the room trying to make her muscles look big.

"Alright guys lets get to dinner." They all nodded and we piled into the cars. When we got there we were sat down at a huge long table set for 10 people because Hayes was at home doing his schooling.

Nash pulled out seats for both Kat and I. Once we sat down, Nash took his seat next to me and grabbed  my hand in his. I smiled. The waitress soon came to the table and may I say she was hot. A little too hot. Nash squeezed my hand to reassure me.

We ordered and once she left Carter started talking.

"Woah. She was smoking." He got up and casually walked up to her and asked for her number. He soon came back to the table with a red hand print on his cheek.

"Let me guess she has a boyfriend." I chirped. He nodded and we all laughed at him.

Once we were done eating we left for a 21 and under club. (Around here they are pretty nasty so this is going to be a better club.)

Once we walked in We kinda just dance and had a good time. I walked into the bathroom and went into the stall when I heard 2 girls come in.

"Did you see that girl in the checkered dress? She had gauze on bother her arms."

"I bet shes a cutter. She just hates herself so much. She also looked really heavy around the waist. Didnt you see her all over that hot guy?"

"Yeah she looked like a slut. Can you even believe that?"

"Come on lets go." I walked out of the stall and walked over to the sink. I looked in the broken mirror and just started crying. I cant take this anymore.

I walked out of the bathroom to see the 2 girls in front of the bathroom door. They both looked at me in digust. I quickly slapped them both and walked away.

"I need to go home. This is getting too much, Nash." He nodded and led me out of the club. I was just unable to even do anything on our way home. When we got home, Nash went to go make us food while I went upstairs.

Once I had stripped off my cloths and made it back into sweatpants and a sweatshirt, I got in his bed. I pulled out my computer and started surfing the web. I soon found what I was looking for.

One 1st class ticket to Logan Airport in Boston Mass.

Im going home.

A/N

Duck and cover for that bomb. Whats up guys... Jess here. So If you read my last updated story or my post you will know that my school had just recently lost a student to suicide and I just want to reiterate myself and say that you arent alone in your battle. Im always here.
In other news... That play that I have talked about before Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor DreamCoat... Yea we opened it on thursday and tonight is my last nigh. So it would be totally AMAZE BEANS if you gould give me 3000 reads so I can share the amazing moment with my drama family. Also since tonight is my closing night Im staying up till about 1 in the morning for tha cast party So I would really like to get this to 3000 so I can share it with my drama family.

As always vote and any question comments complains concerns please feel to talk to me.

Recommended Food

Im eating TMNT shaped mac and cheese

Recommended song

All of Hoodie Allen's new album

AliceisgoinghomewhatisgoingtohappenwhatwillNashdoasdfghjkl...Bye

Love you -Jess <3