Cleaning Up the Aftermath

Alice's POV

After I told Nash I though he may treat me different but it doesnt seem like he would. I finally just started shuttered breaths that racked my body. Tears were all dried up on my face.

Nash picked me up and brought me back to my room and laid me down and snuggled up next to me. I think he may be different.

Next Morning

I woke up to Nash's face in my shoulder. He snuggled in close but I had to get up. So I wiggled out of his grip. And got to my closet before hearing him mutter my name asking where I was going.

"Um to get dressed. Why?"
"Just curious." He simply replied. After I got dressed I walked out to see Nash on the bed wearing some sweats and a Vans shirt. I started walking down to my car when I realized that Nash was still following me.

"What are you doing? Why are you following me?" I asked a sweetly as I could but still came out a bit harsh.
"Im going with you to make sure you are safe." No he cant be doing this to me. I dont need another person to try and keep me safe. Ive had enough of that in my life. I dont need another peson to try and 'save me'

"No Nash! I dont need any protection!" I yelled as I got into the car. "Im sorry but I dont need anyone making sure I dont get hurt."  I started but the car and backed out into the road. I looked at Nash and just saw his hurt face. I felt bad but I needed to say it. I shouldnt have been so harsh but its done. A tear slipped down my cheek as did his.

Nash's POV

When I heard her story I was so hurt. I never knew what it was like to lose someone you love right infront of you. I felt like I needed to protect her.

And Im going to do just that. When we got up she started moving towards her car.Thats when she flipped. I didnt know what to say. She didnt want me protecting her. A silent tear fell as she went away.

GODDAMNIT!!!! I screwed another relationship up! I always fucking do this! I went back to my house and just locked my self in my room. Every guys tried comming in here and talking to me but to no avail and it was getting on my nerves.

Alice's POV

I cant stand it. I really hurt Nash and Im beating myself up for it. I have had to pull over multipul times from crying to hard.

All he wanted to do was protect me and I never gave him a chance and I hurt him. I swear everytime I get into a relationship I ruin it. Every fucking time. I pulled into my drive way to see someone sitting on my step hopeing it was Nash but seeing that it wasnt. It was Cameron.

Cam's POV

Nash is in distress. He wont tell us what happened. But Im sure it has something to do with Alice so I sat on her Stepps all day till I head her car pull up. I looked up she had a confussed look on her face but kept moving towards me.

"What happened?" I said quietly.

"I had a freak out." She quietly answered as she sat down next to me putting her head in her hands.

"Can you tell me?"

"I had the worst nightmare to date and I had a freak out and I ran out side. Nash came after me and I told him why I am the way I am and I thought that he may be different. I thought that he may not act like I was wounded and needed protection at all times. When I left to go for a drive he told me he was comming so he could protect me. I didnt want that. Ive had so many people do this to me. The one person I wanted to protect me and interrogate who I dated and walk me down the isle and take my prom pictures is gone. Right befoe my eyes he was gone. I hurt Nash. Didnt I? I feel like such an idiot." She said as she broke down into tears. I rubbed her back. She didnt need to go though this.

"Come on." She gave me a weird look but followed me. Down the lawn. Up the stairs. Though the door. The kitchen. Up some more stairs. Down a long hall and to a door. Nash's door. Tears still tailed down her face.

I knocked on the door and started to walk down the hall without her.

"Guys stop knocking on my door! What do you gu-" He trailed off seeing her standing there. With tears flowing like rivers down he face. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a hug and just held her crying body.

My work is done here.

Alice's POV

He pulled me into a suffocatting hug not letting me go. My eyes still let the tears go. He just shushed me softly into my ear. He lead me into his room and we just laid there as he shushed me and soon my tears stopped and I fell into a peaceful sleep in the arms of Nash. Where I really wanted to be.

A/N

Whats up guys... Jess here. Thank you guys so much for over 300 read on this story that is absolutly amazing. I really appreciate it. but what sucks is that writers block is starting to take hold and I  am running out of ideas so on this book or any of my other stories please message me. Dont foget to check out my other books and follow me for updates

As always vote and any questions, comments, complaints, concerns please feel free to contact me.

AliceandNashhadafallingoutbutarebacktogetheristhistheendoristheremoredramainstoreouibpiu...BYE

I love you all