Hot Neighbors and Hot Mechanics

I drove down the road searching for the detailers. With that guys eyes in my mind. Then I found it no problem. I pulled in making sure to rev my engine to get the guys attention. The guys rolled out from under the car he was working on.

"Hey what to you need little lady?" Okay no one calls me little. I maybe really short but that means nothing.

"I am in need of someone to fill a scratch on my baby." I say as I motion to Marylin taking off my sunglasses. Man is he hot.

"Woah this is yours? How did you get this?" He said and he started looking around the car. "Shes a beauty."

"Thank you and I ran into a bit of money. I helped restore her from the ground up. Marylin was a rust bucket when I got her."

"Shes beautiful so how bad is the scratch?" He said while wiping his greasey hands on a rag. "I gotta see what Im dealing with."

"Right here." I lead him over to the long scratch.

"Not a problem i dont have any time today but bring it over tomorrow and i can make it look like new."

"Okay." he takes me into the office and puts it in the book. and hands me a card.

"My name is Luke by the way and what syours so i can put it in the book?"

"Alice Pinkham." she writes it down and leads me out through the garage. "I was wondering do you need any help around here?"

"Yea but I dont think you could help with much around here." I cringe. I know who to change his mind.

"My dad was an enginer and he taught me how to build a small robot at the age of 10 and we built a rat rod when I was 14 that runs like a dream. I think I know what Im doing when it comes to a garage."

"Really?" I nod "Alirght Ill think about it."Ii slid into the car and took off down the road.

Nash's POV

"Hey guys look someone is moving in."

"So. Its probably just an old couple that will hate us like all the others." Cam replied

"Nah I dont think so." I said with my eyes glued to the window.

"Come one lets go to the pool." He said whiping a towel at me. I ran out the sliding door to go and chill with everyone as a water balloon came after me but I dodged it and used my epic lax skills. I grabbed my lax stick and started chucking water balloonsat the boys when i heard the neighbors cars.

That aint no old couple. I looked and it was a girl she was so hot. She looked like she was pissed.

"Hey guys look!" I yelled and all the guys shut up and looked, she noticed she was looking right at me and the other guys kind of just went away.

She took off in her car. "Well she aint old." taylor yelled. No she is not. I have to talk to her.

Next day

Alice's pov

Well my room is set up. It was painted red and dark blue my furniture was up on the loft like I wanted it and my sitting room/ study was below. Everything was how I wanted it.

Now it was time to wash my babies. I slipped into a white tee and some ripped shorts and a pair of black vans. I yelled to mom that I was going to wash my cars then she handed me my Arizona then told me to have fun.

I went out and fulled a bucket of water, soap then grabbed a sponge, and hooked up my phone to the garage speakers and hit play.

First I drove my samba to the middle of the drive way and started to clean Daisy. (What I thought it fit her well) as soon as I touched the sponge to her I here the neighbors door slam shut.