Did That Really Just Happen?

/\/\//\/\//\/\//\/\//\/\// Nash's POV

The light of the sun burned my eyes as I woke up. I felt a warmness hugging my side. I looked down it was a girls arm. I followed the arm to its owner and it was Alice. A very naked Alice. Then last nights events came into my mind.

I smirked. Did that really happen? I think so and I think she liked it.

Now I just have to wait for her to wake up. I couldnt just leave her.

/\/\//\/\//\/\//\/\//\/\// Alice's POV

I wake up with an unfamiliar pain in between my legs. Why there? Oh right I lost my v-card. I remember what happened last night but only small bits but what I do remember is that I liked it.

I slowly open my eyes to see Nash looking at me with his blue eyes at half mast.

"Well good morning beautiful." He says in a sexy half asleep voice.

"Good morning." I say back as I stretch.

"What no cute nickname for me?" He said with a pouty face.

"Good morning sexiest man alive. Hows that?" I say as I cuddle in closer.

"I like it. I could get used to that nickname." He said as he slid his hands behind his head.

"You keep calling me beautiful and Ill keep calling you the sexiest man alive."  I say as I sit up making sure that one of his sheets in covering me.

"Ill call you whatever you want." He said with a big smirk on his lips. I really want to kiss those lips.

"What time is it?" He grabbed his phone and clicked it open.

"Ten." I smiled and cuddled into his chest when I finally noticed we were both kind of naked. Yea thats pretty awkward. We stayed there for a solid ten more minutes when I finally decided to get up. I kept his taco sheets wrapped around me. "Whacha doin'?" He said staring at me.

"Um getting cloths on." I threw a smile over my shoulder at him.

"Aww come one you dont have to do that." he said wrapping his arms around me.

"Yes I do." I said picking up my Bag and fishing out my extra bra and panties. I went under the sheets and pulled them on the put on my bra. I went over to his drawer and grabbed a random pair of boxers and threw them at him. "You should too." I giggled.

"Okay so no round two?"

"No I have to talk to my mom." I said with a smile as I put on a pair of turquoise shorts and a John Bender tank top. "You better get dressed too."

"Uh your braking my heart. Fine. Throw me a pair of board shorts." I threw him a pair. He slid on his boxers then got out of bed and put on the board shorts. "Ready?" I nodded the we went down the stairs.

We got down there to see Cam, Matt, and Shawn. They were all sitting around the island eating cereal when they started to speak.

"Did you hear that noise last night Matt?" Cam asked

"Oh yeah it kept me up all night did you hear where it came from?" Matt responded. I pulled a bowl out then got some cereal.

"Oh yeah it sounded like it came from... Nash's room." Shawn responded.

"Okay we got it you guys can shut up now." Nash said as he slapped Shawn on the back of the head.

"Oh wow Alice you did quite the number on him would you look at that bite!" Cam yelled.

"Shut up Cam!" I yelled as I slapped Cam in the back of his head.

"Well well well. Look who survived without a slap on the head." Matt said while leaning back. I looked at Nash. We nodded. "Me. Mattew Lee Espinosa." Right after he finished both me and Nash slapped him on the head. "Damn." He stated bluntly.