Where Do You Hurt?

Marcus wound up checking out the small and came to a conclusion. By this time Nash had left because he had to go to a meeting. I sat with Marcus as he tinkered with the device in his office so his mechanics could work.

"I figured it out!" He cheered. I turned to him in anticipation. "This sadly is a small explosive. It was ment to blow Lady to bits but it looks as though it had fried an importiant wire and then the explosion was reduced. They tried to kill you." My eyes bugged out of my head. Then there was a knock atthe door. I walked up to the door to find Nash twirling his keys around his finger.

"You ready?" He asked. I nodded and waved to Marcus walking to Nash's car.

Once we got home I slowly walked into the kitchen and softly lowered my self on a stool. Cam handed me a grilled cheese with a pickle. I quickly bit down on my pickle and moved on to the grilled cheese.

I stayed quiet the whole day. No one really bothered me except for the occasional hug and kiss from Nash or Matt giving me food and drinks. Seeing as how Kat was gone with Hayes and I couldnt really talk to my mom she would just break down. So I just stayed quiet.

I kept to myself all day and hid away in Nash's room. I was flipping through the channels when I just let my hand fall on my stomach. Once my hand connected with my sweatshirt i felt the corner of a box hit my wrist. I quickly pulled up and looked at my sweatshirt in confussion.

I reachd in a pulled out the box in my sweatshirt. I had completely forgotten that I put it there. I inspected the box before carefully opening the shitty wrapping job. It was just a little black velvet box with nothing else on it. When I opened the box a tightly folded note fell out. I unfolded the note.

Dear Alice,

When you were younger you used to take my class ring everywhere. I would hide it but you would always find it. I had to put it in my tool box to keep you from taking it.

When you were born your mother and I were watching TV and a ring came up on the screen and when I saw it I knew that you would love it one day so I turned to your mother and said I want that for Alice's 18th birthday. So your mother without question dialed the number and we bought it.

I just want you to know how much I love you, Alice. I always will. You make me melt inside with pride and happiness. Before you were born I was on the pursuit of happiness and once you were born I found it. I would do anything for you Alice. I would die for you.

I just want you to know that and now its your turn. Its your turn to go on your own pursuit for happiness. I will always be there for you and help you get there. I love you so much.

Love Dad.

After I read it  tears started coming down my cheeks. I opened the box back up to find his class ring and a little rose gold ring that had a dark blue squard stone with white stones surrounding it all on a silver chain. Tears poured down my face.

"Alice, dinner is-" Nash said as he walked into the room but abruptly stopped seeing me crying with the letter and box in hand. "What happened?" I handed him the letter and box. He quickly skimmed the page and looked at the rings. He quickly sat down with me and held me as I cried.

After about a solid hour of crying my sobs turned to sniffles. It wasnt till now that Nash had finally moved. He tipped my chin up with a finger and had me look at him. He kissed me softly on the lips and put his forehead against mine.

He then took the necklace and put it around my neck.

"It hurts." I sniffle.

"Tell me where it hurts." I pointed to my heart and frowned. My heart really did hurt.

"My heart is breaking." I whispered.

"Let me fix it. Ill make you feel better." He said. He pressed a kiss to my lips. He then let me go and laid me down. He got under the covers with me and brought my head to his chest. Where he softy smoothed down my hair and hummed. The hums sent ibrations through his chest that made my eyes start to close. Softly minutes went by and my eyes then closed.

Nash's POV

I couldnt stand to see her cry. I knew what it was for. She finally cracked. She held on for so long. She carried on too long. She finally burst and it was about time. I knew this would happen soon and I was right. She broke down and she broke hard. Its was like seeing a clumsey shild try and hold a porcelain doll but this time when the child drops her, she can be fixed. She cant b replaced. I wont let that happen.

I will keep her safe from harm. I love her too much to walk away now.

A/N

Whats up guys... Jess here. So that was my chapter I hope you guys liked it. Tomorrow Im probably not going to update tomorrow cause Im going to a Volksbahn at Castle in the Clouds tomorrow and Im so excited. I cant wait. I love car shows. Oh and Im writing an article about it for my school newspaper and its gunna be awesome. Oh and I have a paper to write so Im gunna try and update as much as possible.

As always vote and any questions comments complaints concerns please feel free to contact me

Song of the chapter

State of Massachusetts by dropkick murphys

Recommended book

If you havent already cause you just went to see it for the "OMG i have to go see it its a romance its gunna be amazing"

But like seriously go and read If I Stay by Gayle Forman. I know that this is a real book out in stores but like it is absolutly amaze beans and read the sequel to it called Where She Went they are so AMAZE BEANS.

AlicejustgotherpresentfromherfatherandNashcomfortsherwhatwillhappennextasdfghjkl...BYE

I love you all <3