To Replace the Ones Mysteriously Lost in your room

/\/\//\/\//\/\//\/\//\/\// Nash's POV

I really didnt want to wake up Alice but I had to. Mahogany was coming over. She wanted to hang out with her. Mahogany wants a girl around. Im conflicted.

I want Alice to sleep but if I do Mahogany will hit me for not waking her up.

If I do wake her up Mahogany will be happy but Alice will probably chuck something at me for getting her up at this time.

 It wont hurt if i get something chucked at me as much as Mahogany hitting me.

So um Im gunna wake her. I started to shake her. When that didnt work I just softly started calling her name then progressivly got louder. Till I was practically yelling her name. Then she rolled over and softly said.

"Smack cam." And just softly smacked my cheek. I laughed. Her eyes slowly opened. Her big green eyes looked up at me. Shes so beautiful.

"Well thats one way to wake up." I say looking into her eyes.

"Well it worked for me." She said as she rolled over and checked her phone. "What? Why would you get me up this early?" She said while stairing at her phone.

"Someone is coming over the house that is dying to meet you and this particular personwould have hit me if I didnt wake you up soon." I said as I fixed my pillow so I sat up. She slowly got out of bed.

"Nash I have a quick question for you." She said as she walked to her closet.

"Shoot." I said and put my hands behind my head.

"You know a couple nights ago..." She blushed and I smiled. "Where are my panties?" She said putting a hand on her hip.

"I have no idea." Truth is I did know. They were in the back pocket of my jeans.

"Okay." She said suspisiously. She fled for her closet and came out minutes with hort shorts on and a ramones tee. Damn she was hot. She walked over to her dresser and did her hair and make up. Hell I dont even know what she did but she looked beautiful.

/\/\//\/\//\/\//\/\//\/\// Alice's POV

"Who is this that I am meeting Nash?" I asked Nash as he pulled on a shirt.

"Its a surprise." I trudged down the stairs with Nash on my tail to the kitchen. Mom was making dinner to cook in the crock pot.

"Hi Alice. I have your tea right here and we are having pot roast so I hope you are coming home for dinner." She handed me my tea cup and poured in the Arizona. "Would you like to stay for dinner..."

"Nash." He filled in. "and yes i would love to come."

"Nash. I like that name. Very different." She said with a big smile. "Would you like some tea?"

"Uh sure." She got out another tea cup and filled it with Arizona. "Thank you Mrs.Greenwall."

"No. No. No. Dont call me that call me Julie." She said

"Julie."

"So. You two dating yet?"

"MOM?!"

"What I want to know what you two are doing together. You are my daughter after all and I hope this is the boy who took your v-card." She said oh so smoothly then took a sip of her coffee.

"Oh my god mom. Thats not something you say in front of people." I say putting down my tea.

"Sorry I just wanna be on the in. You know?"

"You know Mom you should get a job. It would be good for you. Which reminds me I have to call Luke about my job and tell him I have to quit." I pulled out my phone and looked for his number.